Chapter 5

LAURENC'S POV:

So after the Fifth Harmony's prank I took a shower and got ready. We have 2 interviews today and at night we have a show. I'm really excited for our show tonight! Once my sisters and I are all done we left for our first interview. I never really liked interviews, they always ask you bullsh*t. My sisters know how I feel about interviews so they always tell me to just not say something bad so most of the times I'm quiet. Almost everyone thinks I'm kind of shy because I never talk in interviews but it's just that I don't want to say something bad. We finally arrived at the building and walked inside.

Lise I don't want this- I said and she looked at me and sighed

I know you hate interviews Lo but we need to do this, try to act like you are having fun and pay attention- She said and I nodded. 30 minutes later we were in the interview and christina was talking about how we start our youtube channel and how excited we are for this big tour and also about our album.

So Lauren how are you and Austin doing?- The interviewer asked

We're doing great- I said smiling

I noticed a lot of people on social media saying that it's all fake, what are your thoughts about this all?- He asked, I was about to snap when Lisa looked at me and I fake smiled.

Haters are going to hate, we can't stop them but we can ignore them, Austin and I are happy together and if some people can't accept that fact they should stop wasting their time trying to break us apart because it's not going to work- I said and he smiled nodding.

That's great to hear, but doesn't it get to this point where you have doubs about your relationship- He asked which annoyed me really bad. I just told him I don't care about the haters!

Till now it never did, Austin and I like eachother and just because some people don't think we should be together we won't change our minds- I said and he nodded. Kathrine ended the interview saying we all support eachohter and that we love our fans and that we are excited to meet them all on tour. After what felt like forever we were back at the hotel and I was still mad at the interviewer, who the heck does he think he is?!

Lo you should calm down, we need to leave for the last interview in a hour so make sure you're ready- Kathrine said and I nodded. I decided to call Austin

hello?- He said picking up.

Hey babe- I said sighing

Hey Lo, how ya doing?- He asked

I'm alright, just kind of annoyed- I said. I explained him what happened and he kind of reacted weird.

you said I never had doubs about our relationship huh!- He snapped

Did you?!- I snapped back

Don't talk to me like that!- He yelled.

Austin what the heck!- I yelled

You'll regret this!- He snapped and hung up. Don't tell me he's going to hurt me again! Just when I was happy!