C H A P T E T .7.

S E R E N D I P I T Y - C H A P T E R 7

•••

"Cam"he gasped,"Cam what's wrong?"

My face was buried in the crook of his neck,my tears streaming down my cheek and planting into his skin.

He held me a little closer,a little tighter.

One of his arm security wrapped around my waist,the other around my neck.

"Cam"he whispered.

I could feel people bumping into him but he kept his ground.

After what seemed like a long time I lifted my head and started into his green hazel eyes.

They were filled with concern.

"What happened?"he held my face in between his hands,"Did anyone tried to hurt you?"

"Can we go,please?"I mumbled.

He whipped a tear out of my face with his thumb,wrapped his arm around my shoulders and led the way to the excit.

***

We sat on a pair of blue little stairs of an old little house.

Some kids were playing football in front of us on the street pushing up the dust from the ground to the air.

I griped on the coffee cup Neymar had bought me and now I could feel his stare on my face.

I knew my eyes were still red and puffy.

"You want to tell me what's going on?"

My eyes were focused on the children right in front of us.They were so happy,rackless,care-free.

"Cam!"he snapped his finger in my face.

"Hansel is cheating on me"

He stilled,"What?"

"Hansel is chea-"

"I heard you,goddamn it"he stood up and paced back and forth."That son of a bitch!"

I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off,"Are you sure Cam?How did you find out?"

"I saw him...with my cousin at the market.They were kissing"

He did a double take at my face in shock and then his jaw clenched"Wait till I get my hands on him"

"No"

"Cam,you can't let him get away with this"he insisted.

"I won't,but you'll not get involved.It's my problem"I said.

"You're problem?And how are you facing it?Hiding,running away?Cause that's what you're doing"he frowned.

"I don't need that kind of shit right now"I gritted my teeth.

"Get up then,cause crying on my shoulder isn't going to help"

I crashed my coffee on the ground and heard it shatter.I stood up and faced him.

We entered a angry staring contest.

"I want you to shut the fūck up because I don't need someone bitčhing around me right now,or you beeing a smart ass and giving me advises of how to deal with my life"

"Then why did you run to me?"

"I didn't run to you!I bumped into you when I was trying to get out of that hell of a flea"I said,"I wouldn't come crying to you because If I recall correctly we will never be the same again and oh you don't want me around because I don't do any good to you so it would have been pointless!"I quoted his words,"And Hansel with Tina?They can go fūck themselves because I don't give a shït!It's not because of them I was crying.It didn't hurt okay?I just felt betrayed and I cried because all of the things I freaking found out in this damn trip"my breath was ragged.

He stared at me.

I soon realized everyone who was passing by was staring at me.

I massaged my sculls.

"I'll go pack and leave"I than muttered.

"You're beeing a coward"he said.

"I'm not"I stormed,"I finally have a reason to cancel the wedding with Hansel and end this relationship.Him cheating just made it easier"

He seemed taken aback"Easier?I thought you loved him"

"Loved...as in the past"

"When did this change of feelings happen?"

"When you declared"

Neymar titled his head and looked like he wanted to say something but didn't know what words to use.

"I've been...feeling different with him.The whole week he didn't feel right.I've been forcing myself to enjoy him.I couldn't"I explained.

"Why?Because you sensed something about him cheating?"

"I never suspected anything"I mumbled.

"Then why?"

"I don't know"I threw my hair on one side,"maybe I never really,truly loved him and you saying that you've been in love with me all along just messed up my brain!"

"So...it's because of me?"he asked.

"Don't flatter yourself"I squirted my eyes,"I'm leaving.You contact me when the divorce papers are ready"

I walked away with a heavy chest.

•••