C H A P T E R .5.

S E R E N D I P I T Y - C H A P T E R 5

•••

Laying next to Hansel wasn't the same as I remembered.

There was something hollow.

Like a puzzle that if there's a piece missing the full picture is incomplete.

That's how I was feeling.

But this conglomeration of unexpected and unwanted emotions were like a heavy weight on my chest.

Everything was happening too fast.Like a jostle of a wave in the Pacific Ocean that captures you under it's envelope and takes the breath away from you.

I moved closer to Hansel seeking for warmth but coldness was all I got.

There was something extremely wrong with me.

Where was the love I thought I had for him going?

Neymar's arms never had failed to make me feel warmth.Hansel's arms didn't feel like home like Neymar's but they once felt nice around me.

This is just a phase Camilla!You're just into shock!You love Hansel.That's brotherly love you feel towards Neymar.Point!

I sighed and forced myself to sleep.

***

"So good to see you bro"they both made a bro-like hand shake.Hugs and all,"I know you've been having a great time so I'm not going to ask"

Neymar forced a smile.

"Thanks for taking care of my girl by the way"Hansel added and reached for me to wrap an arm around my neck.

"Always"Neymar answered,"She's like my little sister"at that his eyes met mine and we stared at each other.

"Why didn't I have a brother"Tina suddenly opened her arms and looked at the ceiling as if God would throw a present from the sky right into her hands,"but nope,I had to get a bîtch like sister who calls once a year and never gets me presents"

"Tina"I groaned,"You and your sister are exactly alike!"

At that she pursed her lips,"Eh..you're right"

I was seriously getting annoyed by her.

"Let's go grab breakfast I'm starving"Hansel spoke up again.

Sitting on the both of the hotel's restaurant we waited for the orders.I sat next to Hansel.Tina next to Neymar.Neymar in front of me.

"But I can't bring to remember the rest because I was dead drunk"Hansel sneered at the story we all had been told of billions of times.He was the kind of person that would always bring up the same history over and over again.

"And then in the morning I woke up only finding myself in a hospital bed beeing questioned by the police as if I was a criminal or something.Some morons in that party had been dealing with drugs and apparently I had taken some without knowing"he laughed.