Day 2 - Your Crush :D.

• Dedicated to You. Simple As That.

So, I wrote day 1 at like 10:40 so, I literally stayed up until 12:00 just so, I could write another one of these :D . lolol , I'm lame ;D .

Dear ***** ,

     I can't believe I have to write a letter to you as one of these things -.- . You'll never read this but, still MAJOR AKWAAAAARD - NESS.. Anyways um.. I'll just make a list of the things I like about you. It will be easier. Okay here we go.

- Your hair :D! It's soo flippy ;D.

- Your eyes have really long eyelashes and I don't know I think it's really cute when guys have long eyelashes.

- I some how seem to laugh even though some of your jokes REALLY suck -.- .. & I mean REAAAALLLY suck..

- How when I'm not in the greatest mood you ask if I want a hug ;D.

- When we are at PE and I'm freezing even though I have a jacket but, you still let me wear yours :D .

- & your smile? Well, it's more of a smirk, I guess. I still like it though :D .

     The one thing I hate about you though is that you fall farther and farther into her lies and games everyday. Everyone has told you it's all lies and at one point I thought you believed us. But, that obviously wasn't the case.

xoxo (should I xoxo this? Well, I'm gonna do it to every one of these so whatever.) Katarina.