chapter 3

Kat: hey people i know its been a while since ive written this story and im sorry............................................................................ENJOY!!!!!!!

" if you were normal then what the hell were doin in a cop uniform earlier?" he looked at me then said "i'm a volunteer or what ever you call it, but i have something 'VERY' important to tell you and it will 'CHANGE' your life trust me, i can 'smell' it in your scent." 'like what the hell what does 'in my scent' suppose to mean this guy is kinda creepy, but i feel like i can trust him.' i thought to my self as he walked over to 'MY' table and sat in the empty seat. " so looks like were partners now, and what do you wanna tell me thats so important?" i said as i sat down next to him.

"ill tell ya after school, by the way my name is Marcus, and as I've told you I'm only here to help." "okay well we'll see if that happens." I said back to him before starting my work. "Okay class today ere starting a lab and the person your sitting next to is your partner for the rest of the year no complaining either." 'Great that means I can't request for a switch now, fuck.' I thought to my self as the class went on. all the teacher did was talk about how we should behave and some of the things well be goin through over the year and through the lab. It was boring as hell.

So it's lunch time and so far I have every class with that Marcus kid and only 2 so far with Paul. I sat with Paul and some of the guys from the football team he hangs out with at lunch. They all asked me questions about the new kid who Insist on sitting next to me in every class. "He's a class A stalker cassy you better watch your back." dean said after I told them about Marcus. Well I've known everyone at this table since I was like eight except Paul Ive known him since I was born. Okay so their all on the football team, deans the toughest outta them all but they're all the strongest kids in school. They never lose a game and their on almost every team.

"cassy, baby girl are you gonna be okay in class with that weirdo?" Paul asked when dean took my schedule and looked a little moe calmed before he said "dont worry bro looks like you wont have to worry about her classes after lunch because there all the same as mine." 'So I have four classes with dean now, 2 classes with Paul and all classes with my stalker, 'yay' so much fun...................... Not!!!! well just the stalker thing is bad.' I thought to myself as lunch went on for another 15 minutes. When the bell rang I got up and started walking to class when dean walked up an put his hand on my waist.

-----------------

A/N: hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while but here's another chapter even though its short and another one sometime later or tomorrow idk yet.

Okay guys do you want a cassyxpaul or a cassyxdean or with someone else maybe......................marcus no I don't know it up to y'all I can't choose.

Fan vote comment

Tell me what you liked and dis liked

Oh and by the way do you all think it will be more interesting with the four horsemen.

~Kat