chapter 2

samara: hey people hers chapter two of my new story hope yall like it ^___________^

damon: please be honest with us on how it is, thnx .

“ good morning cassy, good morning paul, did you have any trouble getting to school?” mrs. morgan asked. “ no mrs. morgan nothing different nothing new.” paul said to answer her. As those two were talking the two officers were just standing there with a creepy straight face. “ so cassy since your paying so much attention to these officers your probably wondering why they're here, well I have some bad news for you two, paul your 17 and the state recognizes you as an adult but Cassy you just turned 16 so these men are gonna take you to your new home after school.”mrs morgan said “ WHAT THE HELL are you trying to tell me that cassy is going to a foster home when for the past three years we've been doing just fine. We both have good grades we're never late and we both have jobs so whats wrong with her staying here with me!!” paul said back as I just stood therein shock. 'their going to......take........me....................away, what ,why, why this, why now.' I thought to my self as paul and mrs Morgan were arguing.

the bell for 1st period rang and it made me realize I had zoned out again. I was looking at the ground so I looked up at paul to see what was going on and he looked like he was about to cry, and so was mrs. morgan it was kinda creepy. One because ive never seen paul cry, not even once, I mean he didnt even cry on that night. So I walked closer to him and he instantly hugged me, then whispered “I will never let them take you okay, after school DONT come to my truck go striaght to the lake okay?” I shook my head and we were told to go to class.

I walked into my 1st period and everyone looked at me then behind me with almost the look of terror on their faces. I didnt understand why until I heard a voice come from behind me say “ please dont stop in the doorway and go sit down now.” I turned around to see one of the officers from earlier standing there. “why are you here I dont need a damn babysitter!” I sorta yelled at him. “dont worry Im not a 'babysitter' im a bodygaurd, plus im not even a real officer thats why im dressed like a normal teen im only 17, so dont worry nothing bads gonna happen.” he replied to my screams I felt like such a dobe afterwords.