He loves me. He loves me not. part 2

(Simon POV)

After the movie and many nacho chips later, we decided to order pizza at his house for dinner.

" Welcome to my humble abode", Palmer said sarcastically gesturing around his house with his back turned to me and his arms opened wide. I looked around, it wasn't anything like my house. " What do you think?" He says turning back to me.

" I like it better than my own house", I exclaim taking off my jacket. Palmer laughs like I was joking. " I'm serious!"   

" Simon, your house is so much bigger and better than mine. I won't be offended if you think it's crappy, I'm well aware that it is."

" My house may be bigger but it's not better. With such a big house, no matter what room your in it always feel cold and alone, but your house is warm and it.... it feels like home." I look at him and see what I think to be admiration.

" Your such an... innocent and nice person" he says still staring at me. I cough, a little self-conscious under his gaze. He shakes his head lightly. " Um... I'm going to go order the pizza now." He heads to the phone and I go to sit on the couch to watch some TV. A new episode of " Teen Wolf" is on and I get so caught up in the show that I don't realize Palmer sitting next to me.

" So, is there anything good on?" he asks and I'm pretty sure I at least jumped three feet in the air. He starts cracking up and I blush and hit him on the arm.

" That was not funny. You scared me." He laughs and I pout.

" Aww~ Come on all I did was ask a question. I didn't even pop out of nowhere or scream. So technically you just weren't paying attention" Somewhere though his little explanation he's gotten closer. We're in kissing range but he doesn't move so I lean forward and initiate the kiss. It was innocent at first but somehow he ended up on top of me. I feel his hands move up and down my sides and I shiver at the burning sensation they leave behind. Our tongues wrestle for dominance, I give it my best, but I've already known that I'd the submissive one in any relationship. Wanting to get in on some action I lift one of my hands up to loop around his neck, the other is gently combing through his hair. 

My breathing stop when his right hand starts to venture south, he tries to unbutton my pants but I stop him by putting my hand over his. He looks up at me from his current position confused. I'm panting slightly.

" I'm not ready for that kind of thing yet." He looks hurt by what I said. " I..." love you. " really like you but I'm just not ready." He nods his head but before he can actually say anything the doorbell rings signaling the arrival of our pizza. " I got to get that" I say jumping up from under him and heading to the door. I come back in with a Ginger Ale and a large pie.

" Here. I got that", he says grabbing the box from me. We place the food and drink on the kitchen counter. Grabbing two dishes and two cups I make each of us a plate.      

" Hey... are we... um... dating now?" I ask taking a bite out of the warm dough and cheese. Wow~ That was smooth.

" We just went on a date didn't we?" He looks at me curiously.

" What I'm trying to ask is... are we in a relationship? Like, are you my boyfriend?" I see him visibly tense and now I'm worried that he doesn't feel the same way about me. He sense's my worry.

" Do... do you want to be?" he asks tentatively.

" Yes!" I exclaim maybe a bit to loud. " Um... I mean... yeah. Sure."

" Okay. Then we're boyfriends", he gives a tight smile. I grin widely, but something catches my attention. " What's that?"

He turns to see what I'm looking at. " Oh yeah! I forgot about that!", he walks over and picks up the red envelope. " It's your present."