Making progress, moving on

(Palmer POV)

For the second time that Simon has come over I am still the first one to be awaken, but this time I don't move. I lie in a recumbent position with my arms around Simon's waist, gently stroking his cheek. His perfect pouty pink lips are open for access and if I move my head just a few inches downward I could kiss them. He wouldn't wake up if I just stole one kiss. Would he? The temptation was too much to resist so I leaned down and slyly placed my lips over his. I always get a sudden spark whenever I do, a heat travel through my body like I'm absorbing his. The only two thoughts in my head are:

I've become addicted and I want- no- need more. 

My eyes are closed so I can't see his flutter open, but I feel his body stir. I pull back to make sure.

" I can get use to waking up like that", he states in a groggy morning voice while smiling up at me. I don't have a response nor do I want to give one, instead I take the opportunity to dominate his mouth. He kisses back just a vigilantly and feverish as me. I nip at his bottom lip, asking for entrance, one of which he doesn't grant. The silly boy smirks into the kiss, but what he doesn't know is I always get what I want. He gasps in mild surprise when I bite him and now it's my turn to grin. My tongue slides into his warm cavern, exploring every inch I can get to.

My hands slide under his shirt roaming up and down his sides effectively making him shiver. It gives me pleasure to know I can make him like this, only me . My hands slide up and tweak his right nipple, I suck, lick, kiss, and nibble on his neck. When I pull away from it to watch his breathing go uneven and to see him slowly come undone because of what I'm going, he's flushed and moaning. His hips are unconsciously grinding and bucking up into mine.

" That... feel's so... good", he pants. I don't latch my self back onto his neck, instead I take his left nipple into my mouth. Licking and sucking, softly nibbling. Not only do I want to do these things to him but he deserves that much after what he's been through. I had it easy with acceptance and I was in control the whole time.

As my unocuppied hand makes it's way into his boxer's his sleepy stupor wares off.

" H-hey!" he stutters.

" Your hard." I state. " Why don't you want me to make you feel better than you already do? I don't want to have sex yet because I know your not ready. I just want to give you pleasure. You don't have to give me anything in return."

" I should still be mad at you. Giving you this would mean I'm forgiving you."

" So, forgive me." I plead with my emerald orbs to his blue ones. " I already told you that what I said was stupid and untruthful and I'm so sorry. Plus" I give his ear a tentive lick as I whisper to him. " You know you wan't it." My hand slides back into his pant's and I cup him through his underwear, slightly rubbing. Hips buck and he growls- not whimpers, not moans- but growls. I suddenly can't get enough of the sound but I must hold back.

" Just say ' I forgive you... master'"

" No chance in hell would I ever call you that. A tease maybe but you're not my- Ahh~" my hand dives into his boxers aborting all plans of what I wanted to make him say.

" Too much talking not enough moaning" I declared. I slowly worked him. Up down, up down, repeat. His body was shaking but in a good way. I knew he wouldn't last long because it's only his first time doing something sexual with someone else. I ran my hand over the slit experimentally, the guys I did before seemed to like this, and so did Simon if his loud moan was any indication. He had tears of pure bliss in his eyes, his cheeks were flushed, and he was moaning out my name. No matter how much I wanted to stare at the erotic sight of him, I went back to sucking the hard little buds on his chest.

" I-I'm... g-gonna..." He didn't get to finish his sentence as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. 

My hand gradually increased in speed and one final thumb glide over his slit made him cry out in delight, whilst releasing onto my hand. I milked it out for all it was worth until there was nothing left.

He was still panting a little when I pulled my hand out, he watched as I gingerly lifted the white coated fingers to my lip sucking it away. It's bitter, I thought but the way his eyes intensely observed my actions in astonishment I couldn't stop. Besides I like tasting him.

" You... you-" he's to awe struck to comprehend anything.

" -are the best boyfriend ever?" I finish for him. He nods with a light smile. " Does this mean I'm doing a good job in making you forgive me or..." I trail off.

He sighs but he still has that small upturn to his lips. " You're forgiven."

(Simon POV)

After showering, separately might I add... pervert, we decided we weren't going to school we were staying at his house to discuss things about my dad and what I'm going to do in his living room. Much to my disdain.

" Why doesn't your dad approve?" Palmer inquired a little to calmly.

" I don't know. He just think's it's disgusting, I guess. Maybe that's how he grew up. You shouldn't ask me I barely know anything about him albeit him being my father." I picked at a loose thread in the couch.

" How's that make you feel?" he probed observing my stature. 

" What is this? Therapeutic treatment?"

" No. I just want to know why your dad is such a prick", he barked less composedly.

"  He's not my favorite person in the world either so, why do we need to talk about him."

" There must be some reason why he hit you" He ponders infuriated.

" He did it because he saw you and knew you were my boyfriend. I souldn't have talked to you so close to the house. Seeing you there just... pushed him over the edge", I shrugged. Not at all aware of who he's placing blame on until I see his expression. It's disappointed and mixed with what I can only guess is self-hatred.

" It's all my fault." He avowed.

" No, it wasn't. You-"

" It was! If I never made you cry in the first place you wouldn't have went home, and if I didn't go over to apologize for my idiocy your dad would've never seen me.... He never would have hit you... or kicked you out." Palmer hangs his head in his hands shamefully. I walk in front of where he was sitting, and kneeled. Making myself shorter so that I could get a good look at his eyes.

" I don't hold you accountable for that, and neither should you. Blaming yourself for the mistakes my father made, isn't going to help my case. Besides if my dad wasn't such a... well if he wasn't his homophobic ignorant self... then none of this would happen. So, promise me you won't say it's your fault."

" But-"

" Promise!"

" Fine. I promise, but you have to give me a kiss" He stubbornly replied. I gave him a soft peck and went back to recline myself onto his chest as he layed back on the couch. Before I knew it school was out and I got a worried call from Annabelle. I explained everything that happened and after she went through a witty, detailed description of how she'll kill my dad she said her mom agreed to let me stay over. I texted my father asking him if I can get some of my clothes out of my room, but he reported to me that he already had my things packed. He'll send mover men over to Annabelle's.

Somehow that didn't make me feel any better... till Palmer called him a dick and told me I was the best boyfriend he could ever had. Annabelle's care also gave me support. Sometimes you just got to make due with what you got, and I think I have everything I could ever really want at heart.

People who care about me and love me, for me.    

-------------------------------------------------The End-------(The sequels on my page)-------------------------------

( A/N: Was it a sexy end? Yes. No. Maybe. The sequel will be longer, don't worry. I just wanted to try out a sexual encounter. Random Question: Out of these: Cats, Dogs, Rodents, Unicorn, Dinosaur. What is your preferable pet)