~Chapter One~ Memories Part 1

Hey guys!

Here you guys go with chapter one. It's just memories of their childhood. Hope you guys like it. I really love writing and everything. So anyways enjoy!!!!

Again dedicated to Rebeka@XxTears2RosesxX :)

WARNING: My chapters are not long. I plan to go short this time!

(new song: Aganist the Grain)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><~~~~~~~~~~~<><><><><><>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Chapter one~ Memories (part 1)

Nate's POV

"Come on Nate just one try it's all I'm asking for."Ally begged. We're in my room playing my new video game. Call of Duty MW3.

She played once and messed it up and now she's asking again. I can never say no when she gives me that face. I love this girl more then anything and I'd do anything for her. She knows it too because I tell her that everyday. No I only love her like that 'cause she's my best friend, nothing more.

I tried not to look at her face but failed miserably when she came in front of me. I handed her the controller and sat next to her, sighing in defeat. She kissed my cheek and started playing. She looked so happy,it made me just as happy as she was.

She kept losing but I let her keep playing. It's actually really funny watching her lose every time. She would make these funny faces to me when I laughed which make me laugh even more.

We kept playing back and forth. I never thought one game can take so much out of us.

"Let's go to bed I'm so tired from all the playing"she said getting up and offering a hand. I gladly took it and stood up as well. We walked to my bed and got under the blankets. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Good night Ally, love you"I whispered into her ear.

"Good night to you too Nate, and love you too."she mumbled before she fell asleep. I fell asleep just seconds after her.

**

"Ally come on it's time to wake up, we have school."I whined shaking her. I've been trying to wake her up for the last half an hour but all I get was groans and mumbles.

I then got up and pulled her by her legs.

"I'm up I'm up, goodness! People these days"she said groaning again.

She got up and hugged me before she left to take a shower. Sometimes I just really don't understand this girl. Don't think I will either.

I got ready for school. Ally walked out with just a towel,she dropped it and started getting dressed. We don't mind being naked in front of each other. It's a regular thing to us. Yes, we are weird best friends but that's just how we are.

We left to school after breakfast. 10th grade isn't really that bad. We only have two more weeks of school left. I can't believe it, it felt like the first day of high school was just yesterday.

School went by fast. Its the weekend so Ally and I are having movie night at her house tonight.

We were walking home from school now.

"I'm so tired,Nate"she whined. This only means one thing, she wants me to carry her. I rolled my eyes at her and she smiled sweetly at me. Knowing I'd known what she wanted.

"Hop on"I said giving up. She kissed my cheek and hopped on my back. This girl!

"You know you're the sweetest,greatest best friend ever"she whisper in my ear. I smiled knowing she means every word.

"Yea, yea whatever"I said chuckling.

We arrived home and I set her down. She's skinny for a fifteen year old so she didn't weight much and wasn't really heavy.

We went into her house and played a few games before eating dinner.

Now we're spreading a blanket on the floor and put two pillows along with it and all the junk food we had. And trust me if you know Ally then you know LOTS of junk food.

We turned off the lights and I sat down on the blanket with my legs spread out. Ally came and sat between them. I wrapped my arms around her and laid my back against the bed side.

She started the movie. We're going to be watching Twilight. Ally's choice. We fell asleep after the movie and all of the junk food was done.

Tomorrow will be a long day knowing Ally.

--

Like usual it took me a half an hour to wake her up. No luck what's so ever. I started tickling her which I know she hates. She started to stir in her sleep then punched me right on my jaw.

"Oww, Ally"I groaned in pain. I started flexing my jaw. Thank god she didn't knock me out. She shot up and came to my side.

"Oh Nate I'm so so so so sorry"she apologized. She kissed my jaw then kissed again. One after another. I can never stay mad or angry at this girl.

I pull her in front of me and hug her.

"Ally baby I'm ok"I said stroking her back.

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. She kissed my jaw one more time before getting up and giving me her hand to take.

"Are you sure you're ok?"she asked touching my jaw gently.

"I'm positive"I said reassuring her. God this girl is a true best friend. MY true best friend.

__________________<><><>____________________________________________________________________________________________

So????????? I know I could of done better but idk. I guess I have no excuse. I'm just lazy. lol sry guys. Enjoy either way though!! :)

VOTE..................

COMMENT...................

Love Lyssa:D