Mafia, cars and love in Tokyo

I was sitting in my white car whit black design all over it and driving to the finnish line. He was right beside me the whole time. We were nose to nose right about a good mile before the finnish line. I changed the gear and hit the noss button. I flew forward at the speed of light.

The finnish line was right in front of me as the black racing car speed passed me and ran over the finnish line. I was second for already the goddamn umpenth time and was fuming with anger allthough I should be already used to it by now.

I watched as he steeped out of the black machine and was gritted by cheers and claps. He had black cornrowrs and almost black chocolate eyes, that all the hoes in Japan wanted to fuck. Not to mention he was a man whore and gave them the perfect oportunity to do just that.

His name was Tom Kaulitz and was the most feard mafia boss in all Tokyo. He was the man that you didnt want to stay in depth with. That when he walked in to a room it fell silent and just by his walk you knew he was trouble and wanted to stay away as far as possible if you were in the right mind.

He had his gang, money, cars, power and not to mention he had a twin. Bill Kaulitz and is there most the time to hold his brother back when he loses it. He is aslo a verry respected man and you went to him if you wanted a good deal. Afcors if you didnt stick to the plan you would be as good as dead.

People around here show respect for them because off fear. Tom has a verry short temper and thats how he earnd the respect, but hes allso a man of his word and would keep hes part of a deal no matter what.

Now you probably wonder who I am. They call me Khaos. I got my name for a reason. Nothing and noone stands in my way and if they do I destroy them there family and friends.

Wellcome to my life! It is a life of dealing, drugs, abuse, alcohol and racing!