The Vortex

A/N plz read. Guess I'm naming this chapter! Sorry for not updating guys! This is going to be the last chapter, or is it...

Pacifica woke up next to Dipper, hugging him. She peeled her arms away and giggled. Then she got out of bed and stretched. She walked to the bathroom and put on a change of clothes. She wore a red tank-top and a black skirt with blue pine trees scattered across it. She walked out and saw Dipper taking of his shirt. Pacifica's face turned red as a sunburned lobster glued to a barn door with blood.

She expected him to be wimpy, but he had a six pack! He yawned, stretched and turned around to find a blushing Pacifica staring at his chest. Dipper blushed and quickly put his shirt back on. Pacifica was still flustered, but finally summoned enough courage to ask, "When'd you get those abs, Dip?" But she ended up saying, "Wh-where'd you f-find your g-g-grandmother?"

She face-palmed realizing what she said, as Dipper rolled around on the ground laughing. She corrected herself and said, "When did you, uh, work out?" Dipper pulled his shirt on his face turning scarlet and said, "After Weirdmaggedon, I wanted to be prepared for whatever happened next. So I made myself get stronger."

"Wow" Pacifca mumbled. Just then, Pricilla ran into the room, slamming the door shut behind her! She put her hands on her knees and bent over panting. "Mom, what the heck?" Pacifica yelled. Pricilla looked at Dipper and grabbed him by his collar. "You're some ghostbuster thing right?" Dipper pried her fingers off of his shirt and cautiously said, "I'm a paranormal investigator if that's what you mean."

Suddenly, loud music played from downstairs. A ladylike screech rang out, "Give me my pastries deary, or I'll rip you limb from limb!!!" Then, a deep voice said, "Why do you want 'em so badly? There's obviously, mushroom, for improvement!" They heard the lady swearing at the guy. Footsteps rang through the hall, and the door burst open as a figure stepped in and slammed the door behind him or her panting.

Standing about as tall as Mabel was a pale white figure wearing a blue jacket and black shorts. He had had pink bunny slippers on, but the most unique characteristic was his lack of skin. Standing before them was a short, smiling skeleton with a ziplock baggie full of purple donuts. He looked at them and said, "Um, hey. Could you guys please hide me before the lovely lady out there rips me to pieces?"

Mabel decided that would be the best time to wake up. She yawned and hopped out of bed she drank some Mabel juice and looked at the skeleton. She looked at the pitcher of juice and poured it out. Mabel blinked twice. "So it's not the Mabel juice..." She looked at Dipper and Pacifica. "Is that thing real?" The skeleton sighed and said, "Yeah, and it has feelings."

Mabel smiled from ear to ear. "You're so cool! I've never met a skeleton before! We're gonna have a ton of fun with you!" The skeleton's lit up. "You could even say we're gonna have a..." He started as Dipper said, "Why do I have a bad feeling about what he's about to say?" The skeleton then finished his thought. "a SKELE-TON of fun!"

Dipper groaned and Mabel laughed. Their new friend bowed and said, "Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all night." Mabel jumped around happily. She hugged the skeleton. "I'm gonna keep you and name you 'George'!"

"George", pushed Mabel away chuckling. "Thanks kid, but I got a name. Name's Sans. Sans the Skeleton." Dipper, Mabel and Pacifica introduced themselves. Without warning, the door blasted open sending Sans flying into the wall. Standing in the doorway was a purple skinned woman. She had black hair tied up in pig tails. Her fingernails were painted black, but more importantly she had six arms! She was wearing a red skirt and a black tank-top.

"Sans! You retard! Gimme my pastries!" she screamed at the dazed skeleton. "But Muffet..." Sans started, "I absolutely a-door them!" Muffet's face went red and she screamed, "SANS!!! NO PUNS!!!" (God I'm cringing while I write this! 😆) Reluctantly. Sans handed the spider the bag of donuts. Mabel ran up near the spider. "May I have one?!" Muffet looked down at her.

"What can you offer me in trade my little webling?" Mabel scratched her chin. "I can give you a sticker and I'll tell you a good spider insult!" Muffet raised an eyebrow. Mabel use her puppy eyes. Muffet giggled and said, "Alright sweetie, you may have one." She handed Mabel a donut. Mabel shrieked in delight! She gave Muffet an adorable puffy spider sticker that said, "Hang in there!" Then she whispered in Muffet's ear.

Muffet clapped two of her hands and looked at Sans. Sans chuckled, "You can't burn me. I'm completely non-flammable." Muffet grinned and said, "I wish I didn't have eight eyes, cuz when I look at you I wish I was blind." Sans's eyes widened. "Okay, that was good." Sans stood up and dusted himself off. "Well, I'm headin' to Grillby's, you kids want anything?" "What's a Grillby's?" Pacifica asked.

Sans smile grew, "Take my hand." Pacifica grabbed Dipper's hand and Dipper grabbed Mabel's hand. Sans's eye glowed blue and he smiled as energy swirled around them. "Wait!" Muffet yelled. Her cheeks were tinted red. "C-can I come see Grillby to?" Mabel grabbed her hand and said, "I know you must like this, Grillby guy, cuz your cheeks are red." Muffet touched her cheeks which grew more red as Mabel said that.

Sans, Muffet, Dipper, Mabel and Pacifica appeared at Grillby's They ate fries and talked. When they were done, Sans got ready to teleport home. He held their hands and tried to teleport. He couldn't. "Heh, uh guys..." They looked at him. "I can't teleport back to your home. You're gonna have to stay here awhile."

END OF BOOK 1