Chp 5

Dipper woke up and stretched. He looked around the room but didn't see anyone so he walked downstairs. He saw Mabel and Pacifica.

"Hi guys!" Dipper said cheerfully. They didn't respond. "Is something wrong?" He asked. 

Pacifica looked at him scared and said, "My ex came last night." Dipper's eyes widened as he saw a bruise on Pacifica's cheek.

"Did he do that!?" Dipper asked, anger in his voice.

Pacifica nodded and a tear rolled down her cheek. Dipper ran over to her and put his arm around her and held her tight. Pacifica rested her head on Dipper's chest which made Dipper turn a shade of red like the tip of a thermometer. "H-he said if I don't leave you and t-take him back, he'll hurt y-you." She broke into tears and Dipper held her close.

"That little-" Pacifica looked at him and said, "Please don't fight him! He's really strong." Dipper didn't respond. He just looked at her with a worried expression. Then the doorbell rang. Dipper walked over and opened it. In the doorway stood a tall boy. He had black hair and the kind of figure girls loved. He asked, "You Dipper Pines?" Dipper nodded and the boy grabbed him by the shirt and threw him out the door. 

"Get up." He said sternly. Dipper got up and glared at him. "Who are you?" Dipper yelled. "Name's Mark. Pacifica's boyfriend." Dipper threw a punch at him, which hit Mark square in the jaw. "I got news for you, jerk, I'm Pacifica's boyfriend now." Mark kicked Dipper in the stomach and Dipper flew backwards, falling on the ground. 

"Dipper!" Pacifica cried! She ran to his side, tears in her eyes. Mark pushed her away and slapped Dipper across the face, hard. Dipper's nose started to bleed. Mark slapped him again and again. Dipper looked like he was about to faint. Mark held his legs and threw him to the other side of the yard.

Dipper was barely conscious, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a little pocket knife he had in case of emergencies. Pacifica gasped and ran to Dipper. But he didn't stand up. He took the knife and carved a triangle on the back of his hand. Pacifica tried to stop Dipper, but when she tried to touch the pocket knife, it repelled her. She reached for it again but it pushed her back. Dipper stuck the knife on the back of his hand and made a circle. Then, he drew a line in the middle.

He stood up, giggling a little. Then he started laughing maniacally. Pacifica looked at him in the eyes, but they weren't his. They were yellow with black slits for pupils. He staggered toward Mark. Mark just readied his fist and threw a punch at Dipper. Dipper ducked, inhumanly quick. He then hit Mark with an uppercut. Mark staggered backwards. Dipper jumped on top of him and started smacking him in the face repeatedly, laughing like a maniac. He got off of him and his eyes returned to normal. When they did, Dipper passed out. Mark just looked at Pacifica and Mabel and said, "You've got a brand new enemy, Pacifica." and walked off.