Chapter 6

It's time for school! We have to sign up at Gravity Falls Middle School. But first, we're gonna watch TV! Mabel thought as Dipper switched on the TV and the main story on the news came up. The news reporter said, "This just in: Mrs and Mr Northwest are divorced as of now!" Dipper and Mabel were super shocked.

"WHAAAA?!" They yelled. Pacifica didn't look surprised. In fact, she was kind of happy they finally broke up. The reporter continued. "After an argument about if her daughter is making good choices, Mr Northwest packed his things and drove off. Mrs Northwest has confessed the awful things they did to her daughter and is in tears, hoping Pacifica will forgive her. Here is Priscilla now! Priscilla, if your daughter was watching this, what would you say to her?"

Ms Northwest was crying. She had a bruise across her face and red marks on her neck. She opened her mouth and burst into tears. After she had calmed down she said, "Pacifica, darling, I'm so sorry. I know you like that boy, and I accept it. You and your friends are welcome at the Northwest Mansion anytime."

"All right!" Dipper exclaimed! "Your mom is sorry! Now we can hang at your house!" Pacifica looked doubtful and said, "Wait a second." Pacifica said. She ran upstairs to the twins bedroom and grabbed an Admiral Akbar mask from Dipper's stuff. She put it on and ran downstairs and said, "It's a trap!" In her best Admiral Akbar voice.

"What?" Mabel said. "How can you be sure?" She asked. Paz looked at Mabel and Dipper and said, "I just do. I can't explain it, but it just feels like it!" Mabel's eyes lit up. "Dipper! Get me a blonde wig! I'm gonna dress up like Pacifica and infiltrate the Northwest Mansion. Then we'll know whether or not it's a trap!"

Dipper couldn't find a blonde wig, but he found blonde hair dye... In Stan's, "personal cabinet". Pacifica let her wear one of her outfits and made her look fiiiiiine. She and Dipper went to Northwest Mansion. Dipper told Pacifica to stay behind because it may be dangerous for her.

Dipper and Mabel were about a half a mile away from Northwest Mansion, when they heard a twig snap behind them. They flipped around and saw Pacifica in a camo tank top, and black shorts. She gave the siblings an awkward smile and waved. Mabel laughed and Dipper chuckled and rolled his eyes, smiling.

Pacifica ran at Dipper and hugged him and said, "Thanks for not being mad, Dip."

Dipper laughed and said, "Oh, I'm furious."

Pacifica gave a small giggle and let go. They walked for five more minutes before they reached the Mansion. Mabel turned around and shouted, "Gear me up Dipper!" Dipper took out a small camera and placed it on Mabel's pearl necklace. Then using bluetooth hooked it up so his laptop could show the video feed of what's in front of her.

Dipper turned it on and saw nothing but blackness. "Mabel, is it on?" "Yeah, why?" Mabel replied blankly. "Cuz all I see is black." Mabel picked it up and looked at it. "AAAAAAAAAH! IT'S TURNED AROUND! I CAN SEE DOWN YOUR SHIRT!" Dipper screamed in horror! Pacifica laughed so hard she was rolling on the ground. Mabel was super red and turned it around.

After Mabel and Paz caught Dipper, who was running to bleach his eyes, they got ready to infiltrate the Mansion. Dipper and Pacifica were checking off the spy systems they put on Mabel. "Audio?" Dipper asked, "Check!" Paz smiled at him. "Video?", "Check!". Dipper looked Pacifica straight in the eyes and said, "Bleach?" Pacifica sighed. "No"

Mabel walked up to the front door of the famous house that was once home to Pacifica Northwest. She knocked on the door. Pricilla answered and cupped her mouth with her hand she then hugged her so tight she didn't breathe for 4 seconds. Pricilla let go go and said, "I'm so glad you came back."

They had dinner together and then Ms Northwest asked, "Now, what do you like about this Dipper character?" Pacifica blushed at hearing this. She talked into the earbud they placed on Mabel. "He's nice, funny, smart, handsome, and best of all, he doesn't care about the fact that I'm rich, he just likes me as a person." Dipper's cheeks heated up and he smiled at Paz.

Dipper looked at Pacifica and rubbed the back of his neck and said, "Hey Paz, I was wondering..." Pacifica's eyes sparkled like the stars? Dipper smiled and said, "Do y-you want t-to b-b-be my, uh, rrm, g-girlf-friend?" Pacifica smiled and kissed Dipper on the cheek. "I'd love to Dips!" Dipper looked like he was gonna explode he face was so red.

Just then Mabel said, "Yo! Dipping Sauce! Paz! It's safe!" Pacifica and Dipper walked in and made amends with Ms Northwest and had a sleepover at the Mansion. They all slept in the same room on a giant bed. Pacifica put her arms around Dipper, and curled up beside him. She put her face next to his, and said, "Night sweetie." and fell asleep next to him. For the first time ever, Pacifica Northwest felt safe in her own home.

Sorry for not updating guys!

Sincerely, the Spazziest Inhuman you shall ever know, Craze