Prologue:

Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength....And that's what I did. My name's Katrina. Katrina Black. Never heard of me? Huh, well maybe you know my oh so fabulous older brother. Jacob Black. Yeah! You know him, of course you know him. It seems like nobody remembers me but for being a trouble maker. They don't realize, I changed after moving back to Forks. The Cullens helped me and I matured greatly. I guess you wanna know my story right? Just to let you know, it's not going to be filled with gushy mushy love and gigantic heaps of drama. I'm a simple girl. I don't like drama and I never imprinted. It doesn't bother me like it bothers Leah, I feel so bad for her watching Sam love another, knowing she can't have him. But before we start, let me tell you about myself.

I am 13 turning 14....I look about, 16. I'm very tall, I am a werewolf. Strange? Yeah, I am the only girl in the Black family that is a werewolf. Maybe it's because I'm the last child or there's something wrong with me....I'm pretty sure it's the second choice. I have long,dark, curly hair...Tan skin just like the rest of my family. I am pretty smart when I want to be, so I got a letter asking if I wanted to go to private school, a full scholarship. I took it happily, wanting to get away from the dreary rainy Forks I call home. I love the beach and the sun, and that's not how I describe Forks.

I have dark blue eyes, like my mothers. You know about my mother....Not a good subject I like talking about so I'm just going to skip that chapter of my life. Me and Jake got along well, but he is always so over-protective of me. "Don't hit that guy with a stick!" Or "Why would you drive my car into a vending machine?!" Like seriously?! He's not my parent...Oh yeah and about that vending machine, it wouldn't give me my twinkie so I showed that vending machine....!

Now since i'm older, I find it very amusing when Jake gets annoyed. And you wanna know who's job is to annoy him? Yep, me. That's basically the role of the little sister...Am I right?

But now, I left and haven't talked to him in forever. Until now, I'm leaving my fancy schmancy private school and going back to good, old, rainy Forks. Fantastic!

Now ready to hear my story? I bet you are! I am very interesting...Maybe it's my sense of humor or my problems, going to go with the second one again! Now to the story we go.....!!