Chapter-4

Veronica's pov :

As we entered the classroom , me with James joined hands together and the trailing behind is Becca.

All the students are chatting loudly and some are at their seats silently , watching others because they are nerds like me as those spoiled brats refers...... That they don't want any friendship with us ...

But seriously !

whom am I kidding?

Reality is that ...We don't want anything with those fake bimbos and spoiled brats.

Thank goodness ! Mr. Smith is not yet in the classroom or one more detention for being late.

I seriously don't know what's the problem of Mr. Smith with me, Whenever he sees me .. Always either glaring or irritated on me .

Never mind !

But , i know you are guessing something and you are absolutely correct !

Mr. Smith is the father of James smith aka my boyfriend.

Talking about him and I glanced at him to see what he is doing ......

Oh god !

Not again please ... I m tired of this two .. James and Becca are arguing  again.

I banged my head on a bench due to frustration.

" enough is enough guys ... Stop fighting or i will kill u both ..." I started yelling at them.

" whom you want to kill , miss singh ? " Mr. Smith asked from behind.

Arrrrghhh ! I am so damn lucky.. Don't you think???

" No one Mr.smith" I said sweetly. With the hope that he will buy what i am trying to sell .....

" then , why are you yelling in my class ?" Mr. Smith asked while glaring .

No wonder with glaring though !

" I was just discussing about today's homework " i lied to him.

" ms. Singh , meet me in my cabin after class." He said.

" ok sir" I answered sadly.

How I want to kill those two,I glared at James and Becca. And they both looked at me apologetically.

Mr. Smith teaching us about how to make concrete , what to mix and blah... Blah... Blah. He is the most boring professor, i have ever seen .

Today, I m planning to tell James about my feelings. I m so damn nervous about that.

I am sitting behind James and Becca is sitting beside me .

I made a chit for James to tell him to meet me after class at our special spot behind the staircase.

I threw a chit on his lap from behind and then smiled at Becca.... who is already looking at me and she just rolled her eyes at me.

C'mon girly ! Be happy for me just once... But , truly she is like a sister to me and she cares for me too much.... it's just we never get along on James topic .otherwise , we are like a two body and one sou.

Little exaggerated....

James just thumbed up for the answer of a chit thing.

*****************************************************************

After meeting James ,

I am running away from the building of university with tears in my eyes....

" Hey veronica ! What happened ? Why arer you crying ?" Some girl asked me who is in the path of mine but i just ignored her and kept running where my legs are taking me.

I just want to get away from all this chaos.

I was keep running until I reached parking lot , i am panting heavily and just collapsed on the floor as i am feeling like everything around me is mocking me.

Tears are constantly rolling down my eyes...

" why god just whyyy ?"

" why me ?"

" I never did anything bad to anyone then why this all happened to me ? " i was yelling as hysterically crying .

" i ...just..hate ... just.. hate.. him... I .. hate.. him " i tried to say those words in between sobs.

I got up from the floor after a while as sobs died down a little and kicked sand in the air angrily...

" ahhhhh !