Chapter-3

Veronica's pov:

Now, a big confusion of every girl !

What to wear ?

I was in front of wardrobe in my yellow fuzzy bathrobe all the while biting my nails but also conscious of the thing that i don’t break them.

It takes years for them to grow again and when its broken from the root then wait till the next lifetime.

Just then, my phone chirped. I ran to check in the hope that maybe there is a message from james, the key word is MAYBE.

The message reads, “ i am in front of your house, come fast, DON’T BE LATE”

Oh damn ! don’t be late in capital.... i ran like my life is on the line.

“ DAMN ! stupid, stupid, stupid girl... why am i like this ?” i was running in the room while getting ready.

Dad i feel you.

“ VERONICA STOP SHOUTING LIKE A MAD WOMAN” i heard my mother’s yelling from downstairs.

“ i am going to die, Maa” i yelled.

“ you say that everyday” she singsong that as i came downstairs after gathering all my belongings required.

“ maa” i whined.

“ why can’t i get ready on time for once ?” i was talking to myself while wearing my white sneakers because it’s damn comfortable and additionally it looks cool with my black summer dress which reach slightly below my knees.

“ because you don’t wake up on time..” my so so hyperactive mother replied instead of my soul who is still asleep.

Wake up buddy ! it’s time for the bloody university.

I slowly walked towards a bowl full of apples on dining table as my mother’s back is facing me.

" c'mon eat ur breakfast veronica...girl ! why r u taking an apple ?" Mom asked just when she turned towards me.

Oh oh oh !

" getting late for class mom ! Bye ...seeya ..love u ..... Becca is waiting outside for me " I hurriedly said those words and ran out from the front door.

Honda civic car was parked infront of my home and it's a becca's car waiting for me ,

i have a jeep that my parents gifted me on my eighteenth birthday and i love my jeep ..... My babyyy.

" Good morning" I greeted her while entering into the car completely avoiding the eye contact.

" morning and you are late againnnnn" she said angrily stretching the again word in the end. 

" Geez ! woman calm down and let me tell u ... I even skipped my breakfast just to be on time so ,don't be angry and enjoy the beautiful morning " i said.

tingg. ... A message

(James : baby ! whr r u??)

Me : awwww !!! Do u miss me???

(James : just tell me whr r u?? M waiting for u in parking area)

Me : on d way.. Be there in 5

(James : ok:)

James smith is my hunk as a boyfriend ... Ohh how i love him !

Yeah ,I love him and I m planning to confess very soon ...

I am excited and nervous both at the same time for the confession .

I m smiling while staring at my phone....

" ohhh! creep alert "Becca said with venom.

" Becca " I snapped with the eye roll.

"what ? you know i don’t like that stupid, idiotic guy at all. " she was keep on saying bad words about James.

" Becca ! he is my boyfriend for god’s sake. Stop saying those things and aren’t you the same person who was asking me and advising me to confess my love to him, what like just yesterday night. " i said unbelievably.

“ that’s another story...” she answered casually.

Say what ?

“ sometimes i feel like you hate me...” i told her what came into my mind while i am looking outside watching buildings passing by.

“ Because i do hate you...” she answered me.

“ i know you don’t , bitch” i said with narrowed eyes as i slapped her arm.

“ bitch ! then stop saying crappy things...” she slapped me back but harder than i did.

Finally !  A big building of our university can be seen as our little fight ended.

" st. Louis institute of technology and infrastructure "

We parked the car....

There are lot of students in the parking lot ... Chatting .. Laughing..and what not ?

you know what i mean right?

I saw James standing near his car, waiting for us . He has black Audi A6.

And man ! Car is so sexy i must say ......I love his car so much but he never let me drive.

I waved at him so he can see us and he waved back ..

Then, he started to Walk in the direction of us smilingly.

He first hugged me and kissed me on the cheek,i blushed at that.

" Hey Baby !!!! Good morning " he wished with dimpled smile.

" morning to u ,too" i said with full blown smile that after a while my cheeks were hurting.

" morning to u jerk" Becca said with a smirk.

Whoaaa girl ! What's with the smirk??

From the first day, Rebecca hate James ..

Don't know why ?

What he did to her but they both are always bickering over nothing.

" what's your problem Becca ?"he asked irritatingly .

Here we go again.... Arghhhhhhh!!

" it's Rebecca for u " she said angrily.

" then, also my name is james not jerk .. It's always a tit for tate" he said matter of factly.

" But seriously ! what's your problem with me .. What have I done to u? " he asked again.

It seems like a deep meaning into that but i brushed off that

thought.

"You took birth on this earth is my problem... Happy ?" She said without glancing at him.

He is about to say something before I interrupted.

" stop it guys .. Why you both are always fighting with each other ? " i asked.

" but , she started it" James said.

And Rebecca started glaring at him and about to say something..

" stop ... please stop or i will go crazy " i said tiredly.

" let's go for the class" james said while clasping our hands together. I smiled.

I have never been a famous girl in the university like those bimbos with fake boobs . I was invisible or not existed for other students before my relationship with James started.

James is a member of football team and a handsome man ... So popularity automatically comes together with him.

It’s going be more than ten months of our relationship but still .... i m not comfortable with those stares and attention.

When we entered the corridor... All the students are staring at us and our clasped hands.

Some girls are glaring at me and some staring with aww...

About boys ?

I really don't know about them that what they are thinking !

It's been more than ten months still it's a same scenario everyday with this staring and ogling thing.

*****************************************************************************

Happiness is the key for the world for us being ugly or the most beautiful place...
- vidyaaaaaaa