Chapter-5

( Above is a pic of Nathan )

Enjoy the chapter
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Nathan's pov :

Every time i see las vegas's people , having some happy feeling... Like u r partying always .
I m standing at my office's glass wall at the top floor ... Seeing the atmosphere of las vegas ... It's around 5 p.m here .

I had a phone call of problems that occur in my hotel here... So i have to come to solve that problems......
problem is solved but i have few meetings to attend ...

As i m working on my laptop... My phone started to ring ..
Caller is dad.... Now what this old man want from me????? Pls god save me from him...
I accept the call ..

" Hey dad!!! How r u???" I asked
" hello son, i m good and I want to talk to u about something..." He said
No .... No... No ... Shit , i know where this talk will go......

" Dad, if it's not important then ,can i talk to u later?? I have some meeting to attend so i have to go ...." I said desperately
" Son , what i m talking about is more important than ur meeting ,so .....we r gonna talk and that is now" he said wid authority in his voice.
I m so screwed....

" okay .. So what is it??" I asked .
" it's about ur marriage..." He said
I knew it ... Arghh!!!
" hmm???..." i said wid no interest .
" I think a daughter of Mr. Kevin pattinson is perfect match for u and it will good for our company's merger too" he said
Like seriously????? Good for merger???

" i m sorry dad but I can't sell myself for company's benefit and she is not even wife material " I said angrily..
" that is why she can tame u ... A innocent girl can't bare u and ur womanising ways...." He said

" what in earth???? I m not a womaniser .... And dad, i never forced any woman.. They willingly give in to me so how can i be a womaniser???? And i m definitely not going to marry that Somania pattinson for this stupid merger " i said in finality in my voice
I can't believe it !!!!! For merger??? This is just insane.....

" I worked very hard to made this ampire and to where it is now.... U can't understand because u have everything served in silver platter ...... If u want to continue ur CEO position then u will do what i m saying... And that is final..." He said finally .

How can he do this to me???
Somania have a nice body because she is a model ... But she is such a witch from mind ...

" arghhhhhhh!!!!" I screamed and grab my hair frustratingly .
I call my secretary...
" Rosie , cancel all my appointments and meetings ... Clear today's whole schedule " l barked to her .
" yes... sir..." She said with terror

I shut my laptop , grab my coat and walking out of my office to the elevator....
I terribly need alcohol in my system ...

As I reached to parking... I call my driver ..
" where r u robin???? " i asked
" sir, u told me to drop Mr. Yukin chang to his hotel ..." He answered .

Ohh !!! Yeah I forgot that,
" when will u be able to come back to company???? " i asked
" i will be there in half an hour " he answered
" okay........... and Robin !!!! Go back to ur home .... I will take public transport " i said tiredly .

I just want to go to my hotel room at any cost if for that i need to take public transport then it is.

When destiny want to abuse u ... It will do in every ways possible...

I m beyond frustrated .......... i just want to held a cab and go hotel,

but there is not even one freaking taxi....... This is hell!!!!!

I m gonna take a bus ....

When I reached bus stop.... Then i see bus coming....
I just taken off my coat and lose my tie..... because In a bus , wearing a three piece pant suit and also a Armaani will look weird right?????
Of course it is....

I settled down in a seat and just my eyes roaming over a people ....when I see a girl ... Sorry correction..... A very beautiful girl!!!!!!!
in a black summer dress.

To admire her properly... I just stand up and take a seat nearer her but not beside her ....
She seems sad..... With slumped shoulders and looks like she is in some deep thought .
With red and puffy eyes , i can say she cried for very long.
At the thought of someone hurting her didn't suit well wid me .... I don't know why??? I have urge to protect her from bad .... I m feeling Sudden possesiveness ... Sudden need to care for her ....
This is crazy !!!! I just saw her now and i m feeling this . What this girl doing to me?????

With the physical appearance, she seems an asian . I never liked an asian women because they r just too shy for more likeness...

I always like feisty women not innocent and naive .... And the wonder is ... From this girl ,Only one word screaming is " innocence " . But I don't know she is different from all the girls i have known....
I want to talk to her .....
And with that thought i just stand up and sat beside her....
And boy !!! She is not even glancing at me ....
This is insane actually because I never approached a girl ... Always they approach me .

Is she blind????? So i just wave my hand infront of her face .... And wid that she turned around and glaring at me ....
Woah !!!! She looked so damn hot while glaring....

After proper look at her face ... She is too young for me but I can't help it ... I want her and want her badly .
With the thought of her being with another male ... raging my mind badly .
I never felt like this for any girl ... This is just foreign feeling for me and at the same time it feels really good ..

" hii " i said
She didn't even reply ... Ok !!!! now , this girl is getting on my nerves.
No girl can ignore me ...
" hey , babe" i said and kissed her on the chick .. And she stared at me her mouth hanging open.
After some time, she closed her mouth and stared at me or i must say ... Checking me out!!!!
I told u .. No girl can ignore me ... And with that I smirk.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Don't forget to vote and comment
Love u all < 3
Xoxo