Chapter 3 meeting the family

Harry woke up snuggled next to something warm he looked up to see that it was his mother that was holding him.
He snuggled into her more to get more secure he turned so that he was facing her and his arms were wrapped around her neck she woke up and smiled at him "hey sweetie did you sleep well?"
Harry only nodded and kissed her cheek Raven happy that he's showing more affection picked him up and brought him downstairs where Erik was making dinner he looked up from stove where he was making hotdogs and smiled seeing the two of them "Harry I think it's time you met your other siblings" Harry looks at him and smiled "I have brothers and sisters?"
Raven smiled "you do Harry you met your adopted sister Anna just today at the airport" Harry grinned "is John my brother?" He asked "no but he always hangs around here so if you want to think about him as a big brother you can" Harry nodded Erik grinned when he saw a silver blur run outside really fast then through the front door the blur stopped in front of Harry and Raven "hey dad Raven who's this?"
He bent down to Harry's level and poked his nose gently making the five year old laugh Erik looked at his two sons "this Pietro is Harry your little brother" Pietro inspects Harry making Harry laugh then Pietro grins "yep definitely my brother" Wanda appeared in the kitchen after walking through the front door and smiled "hey dad hey Raven you requested my presence?"
The two nodded and gestured towards Harry Raven stood and put a hand on his shoulder "this is your little brother Wanda we finally found him" Wanda bent down to Harry's level and engulfed him into a loving hug making the five year old stiffen which Wanda noticed until he softened into the hug and buried his head into her shoulder making her smile "welcome home Harry."
Wanda grinned and looked at Pietro "go get the gifts we bought him brother" Pietro runs out of the room at the speed of light and then reappears with seven bags and Harry's eyes go wide and looks at Wanda "what's all this for?"
She looks at him and smiled "these are for you Harry as a welcome home present" Harry looked at her shocked "f-for me? I never had a present before the Dursley's never gave me any" Wanda and Pietro hugged their brother "well you're never going back there little bro not if Wanda and I have anything to say about it" Harry opened one bag full of clothes then another one of clothes while the other bags had toys "thank you guys" everyone swarmed around Harry and hugged him