CHAPTER 5, DAY 4 Night

TITANIC C5

The night before the titanic unexpectedly sank, every body’s on cold.

“It’s quite proper, I assure you. This is the sitting room” Rose said as they got in to her room with Jack right after they shared their first kiss in the aft. “will this light do?” he asked pertaining to the presence of the unexplained dim of light in her room.

“what? don’t artist need good light?”

“that is true, but I’m not used to working in such horrible conditions.” He explained. Jack spotted one of her paintings.

“Monet!” he walked towards it.

“you know his work?”

“of course. Look at his use of color here. Isn’t he great?”

“I know, it’s extraordinary.”

Rose opened her secured vault with the number combination password.

“Cal insists on carting this hideous thing everywhere.”

“Should we be expecting him anytime soon?”

“not as long as the cigars and brandy hold out.” She walked near him and showed him the beautiful necklace.

“whew! That’s nice. What is it, a sapphire?”

“a diamond. A very rare diamond.” He’d just stared at the diamond. “Jack I want you to draw me like one of your French girls. Wearing this.”

“All right!”

“wearing.. only this.” Jack was shocked a bit.

He arranged the beautiful furniture soft chair where Rose has to be drawn while she’s preparing herself naked inside but covered with a very thin elegant cloth.

She got herself out from the room inside and tease Jack, seductively.

“The last thing I need, is another picture of me looking like a porcelain doll.” She walked near him. “as a paying customer,” she dropped a coin into his pants. Jack managed to catch it. “I expect to get what I want.”

She puts her elegant thin night dress off that made Jack to stare at her beautiful, flawless white skin lustfully. Jack felt a bit awkward.

“over on the bed. The couch! Lie down!” he explained as he pointed her to lay on the couch.

“tell me when it looks right.”

“put your arm back the way it was” he instructs her what will be the most beautiful position could be. “right! Put your other arm up, that hand right by your face there. Right. Now head down. Eyes to me. Keep them on me. And try to stay still.”

And with that, he start to draw her, very smooth.

“So serious!”

“I believe you are blushing, Mr. Big artiste.” She tease him. “I can’t imagine Monsieur Monet blushing.”

“he does landscapes. Just relax your face!”

“sorry!”

“no laughing!”

My heart was pounding the whole time.  It was the most erotic moment of my life, up until then at least. Jack was so very professional.

**

Meanwhile at the bridge, Captain’s shelter, they were observing why the night was getting so colder and colder.

“Clear!” Lightoller said after having a sight ahead.