Chapter 3 《Part 2》

Kyungsoo P.O.V

She was still running. I tried to stop her but she said " Promise is the promise right? you don't have to stop me. This is my life. and I have to pay you back. This is my last round. I can make it"

I felt even more sorry to her. I grabbed her hand and tried to stop her. and she stopped "Why are you trying so hard to get an apology accepted by me. Why is so important for you? Don't you know you can't do this?"

" It's impossible but at least I've tried. I did this because I don't want you to hate me. It's ok...if you hate me or not because I'm used to it....this is my life and I.......I'm not saying this to get an apology accepted by you. I'm just saying the truth. I'm really sorry". She said while the tears are slowly flowing down to her cheeks.

What should I do? Why is she crying? come on....guys can't make girl crying...
ok. I have to apologise her.

"ummm.....I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you too. Honestly...my leg was hurt not because of you. It's because of my accident. I'm really sorry. I gave you hard time. I'm the one who need to apologise. I'm really sorry Sandra...Please...Please..forgive me".

Why am I acting like this???

"It's ok. I forgive you. you don't have to worry about me. I'm very happy to hear that you were sorry for me. This is the first time I've ever heard what apologising sound like. Thank you so much. So...I'll be going back to class". She said happily.

Why...What???? What kind of girl she is??

.

.

.

.

..

. "hey....wait a sec...ummm.....wouuuld....youuu.....ummm.... WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE FRIEND WITH ME?" I said.

Her eyes were wide open ans shocked....

"hey...will you be my friend? I won't give you any hard time...so...will you be my friend? ??" I said

"um....ummmm....." she said

she's still in shock....

"hey...say something. " I said

"ummm....I would really really honoured to be friend with you. please take care of me. I'm sorry". She said.

Author note

I'm sorry...I'll update daily...thank you so much for your supports. dont forget to vote for me. thanks....