Chapter 1

Sandra P.O.V

Finally....I'm graduated from middle school. Even though it's hard to get through all of this...I'm really happy about it.... Tomorrow is the first day of my high school 1st year. I'm freaking exciting about it but I'm still in th darkness. I would never find the light of my life....

"Honey,, prepare your school stuffs and go to sleep early. ok?" Mom said.

"Okkie dokkie mom...Good night. love you". I said and kiss her on cheek.

I'm death to nervous. I can't sleep. I'm thinking about tomorrow and I don't have courage at all. I know eveybody will hate me and what if the teacher wants me to sit beside of someone. I prefer alone at the back not caring anyone....I thought deeply and my eye lids became heavy and I went to sleep.....

Krrring........Krrring....

repeating over and over again......

"ha...so noisy. what the hell is that sound?? you're annoying me...just give me a sec. I want to sleep... but then, I look at my clock. It is almost 7.30 and I'm about to late for my fist day. Then I'm about to wake up but I suddenly heard someone shouting... it was my mom".....

"Honey....wake up. It's almost 7.30 am... you'll late for your school opening ceremony. Get ready of yourself. Come down quickly and eat breakfast that I've made for you". my mom shouted.

"Ok...Mom..I'll be there in a minute" I said.

I rushed to the dining room and eat the breakfast as fast as I could. I was about to die because I put so many food inside my mouth... then, I took my bag and run to the school....luckily, my school is very near from my house. for me, It only takes 3 minutes to walk. If for other normal people they would take only one minute.

When I arrived to the school gate, I accidentally bumped into someone who is same height as mine but he's a little taller than me. His face is not round as mine . He's not fat nor thin. He looks normal. His skin is white and his hair is dark brown. His eye is just like an OWL 0_0... With my force, he's laying on the ground....

"What the....Oouch...." he shouted

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I am really sorry. Let me help you to get up" I said with an apology tone and handed my hand to him.

"It's ok. just go away from me. I'm warning you to get away from me. I don't need your help and plus you are no help at all...anyway, get out of my way".He said angrily and stand up on his own.

"I am really sorry. I am really really sorry. Please accept my apology and forgive me". I said over and over again but he deathly glared at me and leave me alone in front of the gate.... My eyes were tearing and I was about to cry but I pulled back...

What a bad day...huh?? There is no luck for me in this world. Why everyone is so harsh to me. What did I ever do to them? The thing happened for a while ago..which I didn't mean it but why is he thought that way. I felt really bad. Well...I shouldn't have come today. I'll go back home....

"Hey student....Whatvare you doing over there. Go inside quickly. The opening ceremony has already started". one of the security guard shouted at me. "Yes. Sir. I'm going now". I replied him.

Then....I finally found the assembly hall.

Entering inside of the assembly hall.......Everyone is looking back at me when they heard the door opening. They looked at me and laughing as loud as they could. And I was very embarrassed in front of the whole school. Mostly everyone is gossiping about me that how fat I was.

Girl 1:hey look at her. She's very fat. I bet the chair won't fit her butt... what a shame.

Girl 2: yeah...yeah....can't wait to see that....hahahaha...

"Stop laughing children. Keep quite. I haven't finish my speech yet. Oh. student have a seat". said the principle.

Then one of the teacher come to me and said" hey...sit here. Don't be sad. ok? everything will be fine". "I hope so...Thank you" I replied back with a weak smile.

After the principle's long speech, He introduced this year school president. "ok...now let's give a round applaud to our school president for this year" he announced.

"Annyeonghaseyo....My name is Byun Baekhyun. I'm from class 3-1. I'm really honoured to be the school president that I've never imagined. First of all, I would like to thank the principle and all my teachers and all my friends. Let's make the school year to be memorable". Baekhyun said.

During his speech,,,, When i saw him,, I felt my heart is beating so fast that i couldn't breath at all. My heart is racing over thousand miles per second.When I looked around...all the girls are smiling and making the heart sign to him.

Girl 1:He looks so handsome.

Girl 2:He's tall and his skin looks soft and white like a baby.

Girl 1: good personality yet kind hearted.

Girl 2:He is kind of a boyfriend which evey girl dreamed of.....

Girl 1: I want to be friend with him. umm...I want him to be my boyfriend.

Girl 2: No you can't. He's mine.

Girl 1: No...he's mine.

I think they're right. yes he is so so so handsome and I couldn't find the words that would if in. Let's say he is hand some and perfect. Well...he's beyond PERFECT. I know it's impossible to be his girlfriend but...all I know is now....I'm desperately, hopelessly falling in love with Mr. Popluar aka School President which every girl dream guy......

What Should I do??????? I can't get him out of my mind........

Auther note...

This is my first time of writing a fanfic. pls forgive me if I had spelling mistakes and grammar errors. Hope you will enjoy this fanfic. I was inspired by all of the fanfics writer of EXO.

Please vote for me and leave me a message if you guys would like to know or ask. I am willing to answer everything. ♡♡♡♡