Chapter 8 - BUSTED

Chapter 8 - BUSTED

When I woke up, I was tangled in my earbudds and my hair was matted to my face. I managed to get out of my earbudds, and tried to climb out of my sheets, I fell off the bed, I have a feeling this isn’t going to be a good day for me.

I showered, then yanked on my red skinnies, and a blue t-shirt that said 'rawr means I love you in dinosaur' and a little dinosaur underneath. I yanked a brush through my hair, and then parted it.

I put my black converse with blue laces on, then I put my bracelets on; I grabbed my camera, iPod, and phone, plus my keys, and then headed out. I turned the GPS on, and then went into the doughnut shop while it calculated my route.

I got half a dozen glazed, and an extra-large toffee cappuccino, with an espresso shot, after the morning I had, I needed alot of energy boosting. I took my order and went to the booth in the corner, farthest away from the door.

As I ate, I scrolled through my contacts, I noticed that Logan’s was in flight mode, which was weird; he never told me he was going anywhere.

After I finished I grabbed my stuff and headed out. As I followed my GPS, I took pictures of things I saw, including some selfies, good memories right?

When I got there, it was a small apartment complex. There was four buildings, two on either side, with six apartments for each, in between was a parking lot, and at the end of the complex was a wide building with lounge printed across it.

Wow it’s a nice place

I thought as I walked in the first one since it said office in the window. The girl looked up from her computer

"Hi, may I help you?" she asked with a smile, I smiled back

"Yes, I’m looking for my best friend, Amanda Manner?" she nodded then checked her computer

"Yes, Room 13, it’s the building right across from this" she said pointing in that direction. I nodded then walked out and over to the building.

I took a deep breath then walked inside, to the left was Room 13, her apartment, I knocked, but then I noticed music was going, so I opened it and walked in.

There were quite a few people so I guess she was having a party, on the couch were Amanda kissing Derek, and some guy trying to pull him off of her. I walked to them to see what was going on, they didn’t notice me yet

"Let go of my girlfriend you creep!" he yelled at Derek, ha-ha of course she has a new guy

"Wow Amanda, who's the new guy?" with one more pull Derek and the other guy flew onto the floor when I looked over I saw the guy was Jackson

"Seriously?!?" I yelled, Amanda went to explain

"Give me a sec Mani" I said then turned a bit

"Everyone who doesn’t live in this apartment get out in 3 seconds, or you’re going home with no hair" I yelled over the music, everyone froze, then made a mad dash for the door.

"Now then, I’m happy for you two, as for you Derek" I said turning my head a bit "Stay away from her, I told you that already, so get out before I shave that head of yours" he glared at me then went to walk out, turned in the direction of the closet

"Logan, you have all of one second to get your butt out of that closet or I’ll squish you like a bug with the door" out of the hall closet I heard laughing, then the door opened, and he stepped out backwards.. With a girl?!?

She had black hair, big eyes, and...Wearing my necklace?!??!

****************************************************************************************************************************

It means so much to me that your reading my story!

I really appreciate it!

Hope you love it!

Don't Forget to vote!

Dont Forget to Comment!

Thanks!

PS: if you would like me to read yours, in return, just send the link to my inbox and ill read it!