Prologue

"Thank you so much for coming out tonight! Goodnight London!" Liam yelled as the boys exited the stage after an amazing show.

"Great show boys," Randy, the sound guy commented. He took their mics, and they proceeded backstage.

"The 02 is always so loud, I think I'm going deaf," Niall ran his fingers through his hair.

I silently watched as Harry and the others changed their clothes, and got ready to get back on the bus. Following them outside, I watched as they waved to fans at the gates and crossed the large parking lot. A golf cart whizzed past directly in front of Harry as he walked. Silently gasping, I made him stop right before getting hit.

"Wow that was close!" He laughed.

It was very close! If I hadn't been watching him, he would've been run over. It's my job to make sure that doesn't happen. Harry has gone through excessive amounts of hardship. I was sent to look after him, and I've been doing so since he was four years old. But, its not appropriate to share details of events that propose a need for my services. I can say Harry was a special case. I have to be sure that nothing else bad happens to him. I watched him grow up, and I've worked miracles for him.

"You've had a ton of close calls in all of the time I've known you," Louis pointed out. "After being mobbed, you get out with nothing but a scratch or two. And with most of your clothing still on!"

Thanks to me being there with him.

"One of these days I think something's actually going to happen to me," Harry shrugged casually.

Not on my watch.