Chapter 16

Chad's Pov:

I crept slowly behind a door of a room that four off them big niggas was in. Shit I'm not gone lie. I'm scared for my life, four niggas, probably loaded. But they can't be that smart. But then again they would've came running when they heard Candy screaming. I stood the for a while and listened to their conversation. Shit they really ain't all that smart.

Bn1: You think we can step out and get some food?

Bn2: Shit yeah I'm hungry too. I think Candy got that nigga in check.

Damn they ain't see her walk through the door or some shit. Unarmed and everything, she had literally nothing on her.

Bn3: Didn't y'all just sat yall heard her screaming

Bn2: She's fine nigga Reggie got that nigga if he try to get out, with his scroney ass.

Shit Reggie was dead as fuck. That shit was funny that they wouldn't check up on her. They don't give two shits bout her, I bet she already paid them too. Dumbass.

They were taking a little too long so I moved posed the door and crouched down in the corner.

Bn3: Wait y'all see that?

Bn1: Seen what nigga

Bn2: That's why we don't hang with you cause you weird bruh. Come on let's go get something to eat.

Bn3: Man I'm staying here.

Bn1: We don't even needa be here she already paid us to sit our asses here and wait for a fucking signal so just come on we'll be right back.

I knew she already paid them, that's why they were being slack.

Bn3: Y'all go I'll wait here shit just go. And bring something back for me.

Bn2: You ain't getting shit if you don't go.

They left and he sat there for a second. And started talking to himself.

Bn3: I swear I just saw someone walk by. He said standing up.

He turned to the room and started walking towards the room.

My heart started to feel like it was about to jump out of my pelvis. As he got closer to the door I held my gun up, my hands wasn't shaking, but I swear I'm scared. I just need a sign that those other niggas are officially gone.

He walked in and scanned the room. He turned and saw me. He gasps.

Bn3: I fucking knew it.

Chad: If you say one more word I'll shoot your ass, on set I will.

Bn3: He chuckled. Aye Candy he yelled come ge-

I shot him twice in the leg and watched as he yelped and winced in pain. That's when I heard footsteps. Barging up the stairs, and I heard Candy screaming.

I made a quick run for it and got out of the door, and I saw those two big niggas that was in there. I ran in the opposite direction as them, but they spotted me. Candy ran out of the house and cursed them out getting in the car. Now their chasing me. With a fucking car, how am I not gonna get caught?

Yn's Pov:

I think something is wrong with Chad. Maybe I should call him.

I got no answer. I called twice more. Damn it. I give up then. But I still have a gut feeling he needs help. Fuck it Yn just forget it.

I laid down as I heard people entering the house. They were being loud talking, and laughing. I felt as if I was about to drift off asleep but someone burst in and laid on me.

Rissa: My nigga my nigga

Yn: Ugh you're too loud

Rissa: Oh no what's wrong with my baby?

Yn: Chad being a bitch made nigga

Rissa: What he do?

Yn: He cussed me out saying he ain't wanna see me no more, delete me out his life, and then he was talking to this girl in the background and then was like I'm done and hung up in my face.

Rissa: Tf, what's wrong with him? Just cause he just got out if jail don't mean he gotta be an ass.

Yn: That's what the fuck I'm saying and he won't answer my texts or calls.

Rissa: I can fix that. QUIIILLLLE!

Yn: Damn ma brought the whole click

Rissa: She said she had a feeling something was wrong with you.

Yn: Brought Santo

Rissa: Yeah toy know I had to bring bae.

Yn: His ratchet ass

Rissa: Damn where is Daquille

Yn: Daquille

I yelled. She came running up the stairs and then she walked in the room

Rissa: Of course you come when she calls you.

Quille: Duh that's bae

Rissa: My bae she said hugging me.

Yn: Don't start this I laughed.

Meanwhile....

Candy's Pov:

Why the fuck would they mess this up. Better be glad I'm not gone fire they asses.

Candy: Dumb asses how the fuck yall let him go?

Bn1: Dumb nigga back there wanted food

Bn2: Nigga youwanted foid, I just agreed.

Bn1: Well shit, Mark said he could handle 'em.

Candy: Don't listen to Mark's dumb ass. You see where his ass is now? I hope he's dead. Busted ass, no legs having ass.

Bn2: What happened to him?

Bn1: His ass got shot that's what happened. Bet he tried-

Bn2: Aye yall

Candy: What now stupid?

Bn2: There he go.

He said pointing at Chad sprinting into some alley.

Yeah nigga we got yo ass.

Chad's Pov:

I ran my ass into some dark alley and see a ladder above a dumpster. I jumped on top of it and began to climb. Until I heard tires screeching. I stopped and saw Candy and those two big niggas in a car coming towards me.

Chad: Shit

I mumbled under my breath. I climbed up the ladder and the pressure of Candy and those men charging towards me made the ladder seem longer than it was. It felt like it would be forever until I reached the top of this building.

Candy: Aye bitch

I tried my best to ignore her, and her comments until I saw her pointing a gun at me. I couldn't pull mine out because I was already climbing with two hands. And I wasn't about to drop it like them niggss in the movies. Shiitt ain't me. I was climbing as fast as I could and the building top seemed to get future and further. When reached the top and tried to get onto it but I couldn't get up. Damn this is harder than it looks.

*BANG BANG*

Damn it she would choose now to shoot. Perfect timing.

Comment: 5+

Vote: 10+

If you haven't already please go and check out my new upcoming Story. It's called PEACEKEEPERS. GO CHECK OUT MY WORKS.