Chapter 27

Chad,

I woke up to Touchdown by Rich The Kid. This nigga blasting his music too damn ear-. Nevermind, it's like 2, damn it's dark I thought it was early. But he shoulda woke me up, shit I wanted to leave earlier. I texted Yn knowing she was probably sleep. I need to see her, I'm so lonely.

G: Don't want no problems, QC The Label young nigga got choppas. One car that's all.

Chad: Now you in the rim with your head chopped off.

He turned around real quick, then realized it was me.

G: I thought you had been dead.

Chad: Probably cause I was falling asleep in my dream. That girl from the restaurant was talking to me in it.

G: Shit, that was a nightmare then

Chad: True, when we leaving?

G: Soon, cause I gotta make a drop real quick.

I squinted, my eyes at him. I know this scrawny ass white boy don't trap.  I'm not tryna be racist, no shit. You see I ain't trip when he said "nigga". That's probably why he jumped when he heard me though. I just think he's tiny as hell to be honest. And I ain't wanna run into nobody I know. I needa stay outta shit like this.

Chad: What kinda drop my nigga?

G: C'mon, you know what I mean.

Chad: Damn iight, just make it quick.

He play too much I knew he was more than a fucking plug. You can't only be the plug, fuck wrong with my head.

G: Well let's get something to eat first.

Chad: NOT WHERE WE WENT LAST NIGHT.

G: I know, calm down.

He was dying laughing.

Chad: And I'm gone leave when you leave. Don't leave me with no aggravating, clingy female that you know.

G: You want some thick girl? Wait, don't you got a girl back home?

Chad: I do, but if you leave me make sure she bad. Cause I can let them down easy.

G: Why you here anyway?

Chad: You ask so many questions my nigga?

G: Gotta trust you.

Chad: Same here tho.

G: Then why you here?

Chad: You gotta tell me what this drop about?

G: When you exchange I exhange.

We both looked at each other sneakily and asked the same thing.

"You aint 12 is you?"

Chad: You got a wire on or some shit?

G: Do you son?

Chad: Shit I might, do you?

G: You on the run or something?

Chad: Are you?

We both stared at each other and started laughing hard as hell.

G: You smoked and drank yesterday, you can't be 5'O.

Chad: And you ain't 12, cause you had too much product in yo' truck.

G: Yeah, so now you can tell me yo' ass here.

I squinted my eyes, and decided to tell him. He started laughing when I told him about me kicking Candy onto that dumpster, and when I snatched the gun out of Christain's hand cause I was bout to beat the shit out of her.