| Prologue |

Three Monthes Ago.

    Niall was beyond happy today. He, in other words, was ecstatic. It was his and his LiLi's anniversary today. Although it was only a month, it was also their coming out day. Niall was already a flamboyantly gay nerd, but one adorable Irish angel.

    Liam, was the school "bad boy." Not one of those cliche, "I'm an alcoholic druggie will murder anyone who crosses my path," but more of a. "You hurt me, or anyone I love, and I'll beat you to the pulp," kind of guy. Addition to the fact that he does skip his classes... Like, a lot, but inside, he's a real big sweetie.

    That's why Niall was confused when he saw him basically sucking the face off of Sophia, the school's typical cheerleader, and Student Body President. Yeah, typical girl that'd take your man away from you. Not only that, but this is Liam's ex, the girl Liam "hates." So what's going on?

    I mean... She's beautiful, no doubt about that. She's also quite the friendly girl, sometimes a little too friendly, except for the fact that she has a reputation for stealing other girls' boyfriend. If you have what she doesn't, she'll take it away within' a blink of the eye.

    "L-Liam?" Niall stuttered out in confusion, causing Liam to momentarily look at him, but then quickly going back to shoving his tongue down the cheerleader's throat. Niall coughed out awkwardly, blinking the tears away. Stay strong. Niall told himself.

    The cough earned the attention of Liam, who was currently arching his eyebrow in annoyance. "Whataya want?" He asked in an agitated tone. Niall was tooken back by Liam's attitude towards him. His usual sweet and comforting attitude was replaced with a snobby "I'm-to-good-for-you," type of attitude.

   "I need to talk to y-you," Niall said hoarsely,his voice cracking at the end., Liam rolling his eyes carelessly as he whispered a quick, "see ya, babe," to Sophia and squeezing her bum before walking with an edgy posture to Niall.

     By this point the hallways where empty and everyone was heading home, including Sophia. "What?" Liam asked looking at Niall. What? Was does he mean, "What?" Niall asked himself angrily and confused. "You! Y-You were just cheating on me," Niall choked out, currently flustered.

    "Oh," Liam chuckled in amusement, "Yeah," He sighed in satisfaction. Does Liam really find this amusing? Niall asked himself timidly. Niall was about to speak again when Liam cut him off. "I mean, did you really think that I'd stay with a nerd?" Liam once again chuckled and shook his head in disbelief.

    "If you did, you're really something, anyways. Gotta go, bye dude," Liam said, leaving Niall in tears and very heartbroken. Niall only has Half a Heart, the other half now belongs with Liam.