Hard day

ugghhhh!!!

Ithink to myself.

I slam the door to my house and hear footsteps coming closer to me. As the sock covered feet showed themselve in my area of vision, I sigh and look up to meet the beautiful brown eyes i fell inlove with long ago.

  "Baby whats wrong?" he asked.

   I hesitate for a moment, look down, sigh and then look back up at him not completely meeting his gaze,

"I was fired." I expected his gasp but not what happened next. He grabbed my dick through my jeans and started rubbing it gently. I moaned and shoved him against the hallway closet door. I love how one little touch by him can make me go razy with lust for him. I start stripping him until he sin his undies and kiss him roughly as i carry him to our room and lay us down on the bed while grinding against him.

 He whines, "Mm Baby, please... I need you."  I quickly took off my jeans and undies ripping his in half and pulls his legs up and they lock aound my waist. I shove deep into the hot, tight canal of his ass and growl. Pounding into him with evry inch of my anger letting out on him. He moans and screams my name when i reach his prostate.

"OOOOHHH!! OH... Yes. FUCK ME HARDER!! FASSSTTEER YOU BITCH!!" he yelled out knowing the dirty talk turns me on and moaned at evry thrust i gave.

"I-i'm close... Hayne" I moaned out as he constricted around me so tight i almost came right there. "Oooohhhhhh!!"

"C-cum in meeeeee.. Ah... ahhh. AHHH!!" He screamed out in utter pleasure and came all ovr his chest and stomach without me even touching him.

My thrusts got uneven and faster and i came all I had inside my husbands tight hole. Moaning as all my worrys of the day were released.

"OHH!!" He relaxed against the sheets as i crashed against him. I ddnt pull out as he stroked my hair and I softly drifted off to slleep still inside him.

HAYNE"S POV (;

I kissed his head softly and heard his breathing become soft and deep, it was then i realized he was asleep. I sighed happily and my thoughts drifted to what he said earlier.

I was fired

I sighed and kissed his cheek. We'll worry about that in the moring, i told myself, now its time to go to bed. With that, my eye lids fell closed and within seconds  I was asleep, but not before whispering 'I Love You Ben'

OH MY G!!

i uploaded !!(:

i was gunna upload a different story but my friend has my notebook v.v

 honestly, in my opinion, it was a tad bit better then this one. but i wanted to give you guys something atleast ^-^

 i tried right? comment and vote and fan pleeaaasse ?((:

i will give you a cupcake with rainbow icing. yah they have tht (: