It's so wrong but it feels so right

I waited impatiently for class to be over. My eyes kept glancing at the clock every other second. There was only two minute left of class, my foot tapping anxiously on the floor making my leg vibrate.

When my eyes weren't on the clock, they were on Mr. Hudson. The brown-eyed sexy piece of flesh known as my boyfriend. I know it's wrong for a student/teacher relationship, but you know that cliché saying 'it's so wrong but it feels so right'? That's exactly what this is. We've been dating since I was a sophomore. I'm 19, he's only 23 it's not like it's a huge age difference like the size of the Pacific Ocean. Or like those whores that are 15 going out with some 82 old man. That's like dating your dad. I pictured dating my dad and instantly regretted it. Damn those bitches and hoes for making me think of such a disturbing image.

BRRRIIINNG!!

The obnoxious loud bringing pushed me out of my thoughts abruptly and I almost hopped right out of my seat in excitement. I slowly waited for all the students to exit the classroom before rushing over to the door and locking it quickly.

I turned toward Aaron and a bright smile etched it's way onto my face as I stared up and down his body in hunger. His smile was happy and his eyes were eyeball raping me.

I advanced over to him and crawled on his desk after throwing all the papers and writing utensils on the floor & grabbed his tie forcefully pulling him to my lips. When his lips touched mine I let out a moan and sat on the edge of his desk wrapping my legs around his waist.

His fingers fumbled with my button and zipper on my jeans but finally got them off. As his tongue danced with mine I slid my fingertips slowly up his torso feeling his chest rumble from his possessive growl. I always loved having sex in his classroom it was bad and kinky, a complete turn on. I began sucking on his bottom lip as I ground my hips into his rubbing both our parts together.

'Liam" Aaron moaned into y mouth. My hips rocked harder and we somehow managed naked with him on top of me.

"T-Touch me Aaron." I breathed out at the same time his hand went straight to my throbbing 8 inch dick and slowly massaged it. I tilted my head into his desk and arched my back alittle biting my lip. My mouth formed words that wouldn't come out. His hand worked on me as his lips kissed vigorously on my neck. I thrusted up into his hand as he started pulling away, I whined.

Suddenly, something warmed engulfed my dick and I let out a long hoarse moan and Daddy Hudson began tortuously began sucking on my penis.

"Oh God Mr. Hudson! More pleeaaassee." I stretched out my moan and thrusted into his mouth. His hard hands grabbed my hips tightly to keep me down & still slowly sucked. Whining, I tried pushing his head down with my hand but he pulled away and hand-cuffed them to the legs of the desk. Moaning out loud, he started slowly sucking on my lollipop and tears threatened to spill out.

"Please Aaron!!! Don't tease me, you can fail me I don't care... P-please don't tease me tho- ooooohhh!! FUCK!" I screamed as he began sucking harder and deep throating her and there. He pulled away and unhand-cuffed me flipping me on my stomach.

As I sat there, it felt like eternity. My heart started pounding because I thought he was done but I quickly forgot then when I felt a stinging pain on my ads cheek. I screamed out

"Aaaahh!!! Mm shit baby." and he did it again, harder. "Fuuck me... Baby fuck me hard!!!!" I gasped and I felt his hands grasp my hips and I felt something poking at my hole.

"Mmm do it!!! I can't wait anymore!" I complained. He shoved into me quite hard and it made me whimper in pain.

"Sorry babe." he groaned out sounding almost pained. A smirk came to my face, thinking this was a perfect time to get him back. I wiggled my hips and smiled in satisfaction as I heard his strained moan.

"D-Don't do.. t-that." he barely whispered. I did it again. "I'm m-mean it L-Liam" he warned but didd it again.

"That's what you ge-eeeeetttt!!!... Oh fuck!! Harder Mr. Hudson... Harder!!" I screamed in ecstasy as he fucked my tight little ass.

"Damn... Oh Gosh... Your dick is s-soo bi-iig" I moaned.

"And your.. So tig-ighhhhttt!!" he grunted and thrusted into my ass harder and rougher. I felt myself getting closer from all the teasing and arched my back. He pounded harder and faster the room filling with moans, grunts and squeaking form the desk rubbing against the floor.

"A little l-leeessss.. Haarderr. T-The desk iiiisss m-moooving." I panted almost out of breath, moaning his name as his 10 inch dick rubbed against my prostate. "Sorry.. a-again" he grunted "I'm cuuuuummminng." He roared and tilted his head back. His thrusts more erotic and violent as he came nearer to his edge.

"LIIAAAMM!!!!" he moaned and exploded deep inside me. I gasped and came automatically as the feeling of him coming shoved me over the edge. Screaming in pleasure from my orgasm I relaxed onto the desk, spent.

He stayed in me untill we both fell down from the high. I grunted at the loss of the warmth inside me and looked at him as he bent down and kissed my passionatly.

"I love you baby" he whispered against my lips, both of us still trying to catch our breath.

"I love you more." I replied and ran a hand through his sweaty hair as he layes against my chest.

"Never." he yawned and my eyes widened.

"Oh gosh." I mumbled.

"hm?" e grumbled. "Your cum is coming down." My voice rising. He slowly went down lifting my legs up and I looked at him untill his head disappeared and then felt something warm and moist at my entrance. I moaned loudly and enjoyed the feeling of him licking my hole getting his remains. It seemed weird but it was also the sexiest thing I've ever seen. He came back up after getting it all and kissed me. Smiling, I kissed him back.