Airplane Ride

<<<<<vote if you just saw a purple cow !!

Dean to the side >> Sexxy ass >xD

  I sat in my seat in the third row with my headphones on. I was bopping my head to the beat when i felt very uncomfortable, like someone was watching me. I looked around slowly and found the victum. He had dark brown hair and I could tell he was very muscular because of the way I can see the outline of his biceps and abs through his shirt.

  I quickly faced foward before I started drooling. Getting a quick glance at him and saw him smirking. Looking away, I blushed. That is when I realized I had to piss really bad, I got up and scrambled to my feet and ran to the bathroom like a bat out of hell.

  After doing my buisness, I turned to the sink and began washing my hands. When I went to grab a towel the doorknob turned and opened.

  "Hey I'm i-" I was caught of by warm wet lips on mine. I didn't respond at first because I was in shock. 1O seconds later I found myself kissing back and lifted onto the counter. The stranger pulled back to take off my tie and then slowly lift up my shirt, throwing it on the ground. I risked a glance at the man. It was my eyecandy. Mmmm, yum. I felt some sort of relief that it was him and not some random dude.

  I tugged at his shirt trying top get it off and he swiftly took it off without hesitation and then worked on my pants. Before I knew it we were both naked and I was pressed against the counter as his thick meat poked my quivering hole. I was breathing heavy and panting before he was even in yet.

  "Ready?" He wispered seductively against my ear and I moaned bucking my hips back against his cock. He growled and slammed his dick in me all the way. I hissed and whimpered at the pain of his to-big-of-a-dick thrust in and out of me. Soon enough, the pain turned into complete pleasure and I was moaning like a porn star not caring if people on the plane would hear. I jerked my hips into him  making him go deeper.

  "Oh yes!" I screamed in exstacy as his thrusts became rougher hitting my g-spot and his warm hand around wrapped around my cock. He smeared around the precum to make it slick and I felt that all to familiar feeling building up and I knew I was close.

  "Ah... almost ... there" I moaned and he pumped faster and squeezed my dick his other hand brushed my nipple and that did it. I came all over his hand and the top of the sink as I screamed out.

  He slammed into me a couple more times before using one hard shove and came his hot load inside me, filling me up completely. "FUCK!!!" He yelled.

  "OOOOHH!!!" I panted and relaxed against the counter. Once I caught my breath I turned around and saw him leaning against the wall breathing alittle heavy.

  "I'm Axel." I breathed.

  "Dean." He replied. He looked at my seed smeared on countertop. "We better clean that up."