Happiness

"I missed you so much!" I shouted as i crashed into Taos arms when me and Yixing reached the dorm.Tao smiled cuddling me tightly.He always relaxed me so much,to the point i was considering dropping smoking,but smokings fun ill need a bit more time."I brought my favourite movies so we can spend lots of time together"Tao told me,I smiled."PIGGYBACK RIDE!!"i yelled jumping on top of Tao who thankfully caught me."where to?" He chuckled."ONWARDS TO VICTORY!!"i yelled with my fist up in the air as i kicked Taos sides making him go outside.Tao stood there laughing at me as i struggled with my cigarettes hands shaking."Youre more addicted to those than you are to me"he smirked."really think so?"i questioned,i stopped fidgeting,looking up."then you dont know nothing"i whispered as i came closer and tiptoped to kiss him,grinning."im so lucky to have such a crazy boyfriend"Tao murmered against my lips as he bent down to put his forehead against mine."me too,honestly you have no idea." We smoked and talked,sitting outside for a while and when we got too cold we went to bed.Tao made us food while i prepared the movie marathon.We had the next 4 days to chill.

Tao kept drifiting in and out of sleep throughout the movies,while i attentively watched most of the movies.I kept climbing on top of Tao the whole time so he eventually sat me in front of him and put me lying down in him between his legs.I was so comfortable as he held me tight.
I tickled him awake a few times when i got bored of the silence.He talked in his sleep sometimes which got annoying but it was cute so i just paused the movie and listened to him,he sleep talked in Chinese and Korean and even a little in English.He finially properly woke up and stayed awake,he needed to pee but i wouldnt let him go back to sleep."Sehun youre unbareable!why did you have to sit on my dick,i have a raging boner and i cant pee!!"Tao whined,i giggled,rolling around the bed with laughter."dont blame me Taozi,im just too sexy and you cant keep it in your pants"i yelled back at him,giggling."aish this kid"he grumbled.When he came back to lie down on the bed,willing his boner away."stop laughing,this isnt funny,it hurts" Tao complained.i handed him my cigarettes a d kissed him."see?you cant stay mad at me even if you try" i looked at him innocently,batting my eyebrows."its true" Tao replied."and after i pee im gonna teach you a lesson"he growled climbing on top of me and kissing me roughly."i cant wait" i winked.

After a quickie we both went to sleep,or tried to,we spent another two hours lying in the darkness,sharing body heat and talking,remebering the good times,telling eachother about our lives after ot12.We talked until we both drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning cursing and seething."Tao!" I slapped his chest fake sobbing."We fuck too much im sick of not being able to walk!"i whined.He laughed sitting up resting on his elbows."too bad,im loving it way too much to stop"he winked a misterious glint in his eyes."stoppp"I complained,"ill make you breakfast if you promise to start streching me with one finger only"i offered."fine,sounds good to me"Tao laid back,his arms behind his head grinning at me.I rode to the shop to buy some food and made him breakfast.He fed me some of his food.We spent the day in our pjs playing games,reading to eachother and watching movies and funny videos.it was a great bonding experiance.I loved how protective Tao was of me he always kept me close and always touching me in some way ,it was nice.
Yixing came home in the evening but he was really tired so he ate some food and headed to take a nap,a long nap.I sneaked into his room and got him some medicine because he forgot it sometimes and im sure after a long day his waist must be really sore.I smiled fondly as i tucked him in and closed the door,telling Tao to be quiet.Since being quiet is a big challenge for Tao we went outside instead,i took him on a ride on my motorcycle,i convinced him to come with me.We drove out of the city and into the countryside.We found a hill and had a little picnic.We brought monopoly with us so we were very entertained and determained.After a few plays and me winning most times,Tao got bored and grumpy.I cheered him up by tossing so e sweets at him and lying in his lap after he ate them.We were both lost in our own thoughts staring around at the scenery,it was nice and peaceful.It wasnt sunny but it was t cold either,it was just right.I sat up and sat leaning on Tao,joining our hands together."I love you"he murmered softly.My breath hitched,that was u expected.i-i love you too Tao,im just surprised.."i replied still a little shocked by the sudden confession."dont be" he whispered leaning his forehead against my cheek.i cuddled into his neck exhaling contently.

*********
Some interesting one liners in this chapterXD
Hope you enjoyed it
Until next time~Byun_BAEkhyun^.^~