Assholes

Tao and Kris decided to stay the night,Kris sleeping with Suho and Tao with me.Tao went to the bathroom to wash,which would take over an hour,my little diva boy.I opened my bedside table to put my cigarettes back and gasped at what i saw.
Bottles of lube,flavoured and regular,all those condoms Kris threw at me and more,condoms of all flavours and types,handcuffs,anal beads,cock rings,dildos and more toys.I was beyond shocked.I got up and headed to Suhos room."excuse me but what the fuck do you think youre doing?!"i screeched throwing the condoms at him,absolutly fuming.Suho and Kris were holding back giggles."guys" i pleaded "let me live dammit" "goddamn asshole bitches" I stormed back into my room and gasped as i saw Tao sitting on my bed looking at the drawer.I facepalmed."Tao its not-" i started but he cut me off "i know babe" he smiled,"i heard ya"he smiled as he lazily kissed me and threw the towel off his hips on the bed."dont worry,well get to using all this goodness"he winked,looking through my wardrobe for some clothes to sleep in."dont you be teasing me like that Mr Huang"i warned."oh,sorry"he grinned as he came closer and grinded softly on me,smirking."i hate you"i muttered heading to the bathroom to shower and take care of my little big problem in my pants.i was finished showering i came back in in my pjs that i keep in the bathroom."Before we do anything else you gotta know bout this"i mumbled as i lifted my shirt,showing all the cuts,scars and bruises."come here" Tao said as he opened his arms for me to settle into."its ok,im not judging,i know you used to self harm back when we were ot12,im here for you" I smiled as i cuddled into his chest and we soon fell asleep.

I slept peacefully that night,and i woke still cuddled up to Tao.I woke before he did-as usual,Kris and Tao were always the last ones up and the last ones ready.I sat up a little and watched him.He had his mouth open,snoring slightly with a single string of drool spilling from his lips.I reached for my phone.6:45am.I decided to let him sleep a bit,a few more hours otherwise hed be grumpy all day.I usually ate candies or something light and small for breakfast while Tao really liked his food,so i threw on some clothes,grabbing my motorcycle keys and cigarettes i headed out.I kinda forgot it was just nearly 7am and it was quiet out,i didnt really mind i thought it was a good thing.I went to a 24hour petrol station and bought a few bags of candies for myself,cereal,yogurts,lollipops,milk and bread and cheese and a tin of tuna for Tao,ill get Kyungsoo to help me with breakfast.I smoked quickly outside the store and headed back.I was home in less than 20minutes.I left most of the shopping downstairs and only brought the sweets up to fill my drawers up for days when i dont want to leave my room when depression hits.

I was still slightly sleepy so i threw my clothes off and since i stil had my pjs on underneath i cuddled back up into Tao and listened to his steady breathing as i blankly stared at the wall,i felt weird today,my high gone and i was empty,i was just hoping Tao wouldnt take things the wrong way.After a while  of aimlessly lying in and tracing patterns on my boyfriends skin i decided i might try to rouse him.It was nearly 8am and we did go to bed early.I tapped him lightly.No response.i decided to try i different way.I started peppering him face with kisses.No response again.I decided to get naughty.I started sliding my hand down his thigh,upand down getting dangerously close to his balls.No response.Christ this boy sleeps like a log,like Xiumin.Getting bored i straddled him rocking my hips sideways as i stroked his chest,he then started stirring.He blinked a few times before his eyes focused and he stared at me curiously."do you need something baby?" He smirked thrusting up a little.I kicked him lightly."i woke up early and youve been sleeping so long im bored Taozi!!"i whined.He smiled his beautiful smile at me as he pushed me down so i was lying on his chest and he kissed me on the lips and then nose."tell me Sehunnie,are you a top or a bottom" Tao grinned mysteriously at me."look,were not having this conversation when im sitting on top of you"i replied.He let me slide off him and play games on my laptop."im a power bottom" i mumbled after a while.I knew it wasnt long till we do loose control and give in to our carnal desires i just didnt wonna rush things.I was sure that it wouldnt be our first times so it was ok,we were ready i was just kinda tired for morning sex right now and i wanted to get more used to Tao before we get down to anything physical.Tao understood,the fact that he didnt push the matter meant he understood,perhaps he felt the same way.
***
Until next time
~Byun_BAEkhyun^.^~