Chapter 2 ;; I Love You !!

So the Denalis are here and Tayna wont stay away from Edward at all and im getting really pissed off at her that stupid girl. We have a week until school and i might just go crazy seeing Tayna over Edward, she keeps asking him out an he keeps saying Im going out with him but she just gives me s death glare everytime i go to his house. So know we are always at my house my dad thank god likes Edward and his family so we were good at my house for a while until my dumbass brother Emmett had brought Rose Alice Jasper and none other than TAYNA!!!!

"Why the HELL WOULD YOU BRING TAYNA HERE" I yelled at him once i took him to my room.

"I thought you wouldnt mind" He said kinda scared, good i scared him.

" Really?? I dont even like being in the same room as her you idoit" I said to him really mad at him

"Look im really sorry how about i go get Edward and tell him to come u here to be with you" He said it so nice that i just nodded to him and smiled!!

"Go NOW" I Yelled happy..

I heard him run down the stairs to get Edward, then i heard a scream and someone running up the stairs. Then i saw Edward at my door with a smirk on his face i ask him who scream and he said it was Tayna because he put hot sauce in her soda. When he told me tht i couldnt stop laughing when i fianlly almed down we just stared at each other for a while until he leaned in & i leaned in the rest of the way , then we made out for a few minutes until i heard the devil itself say

"Get Off MY BOYFRIEND" she yelled the last part

"No he's my boyfriend sorry stupid ass" i said back nice and calm

"No he isnt he loves me not your plain old self he always loved me" she said coldly

"NO I DONT TAYNE I NEVER LIKE OR LOVED YOU THE ONLY PERSON I LOVE IS BELLA SO GET THE HELL OUT NOW" Edward Yelled at her

"Really You Love Me" I said confused

"Yes I Love You My Bella" He said and then i said "I Love You Too" and I just wanted to cry right there but instead I kissed him with alot of passion then i heard a voice that was still in my room.

 "Ughh I hate you too" She said

 "We really dont care Tayna" We said together. 

" Tayna get out of my room Now" I Said to her and she just gave me a death glare and left my room to be yelled at by my brother and sister an they told her to leave the house now. And like the big baby she is she started to cry but i didnt care all i cared about was Edward and that i love him so much and he loves me too.

  Now i cant wait until we go to high school i want this year to be great because i have an awsome boyfriend and a cool family and friends with me to be there with me if anything go wrong !!

TThats it for right now might upload more tonight or on sunday dont know right now but this is all i can do right now so i hope you like it !! :)