Chapter 3 ;; Meadow ! Oh Joy ...

Dont Own Twilight 

****************************************************************************************************************

We are on our last weekend before school starts. But today Edward keeps saying he is going to take me somewhere special and that it is a surprise he also noes i really hate surprises. But he wont saying anything about the place so now I'm scared for my life but i know he wont hurt he loves me and i love him. Once we get close to the the place he made me close my eyes because he thought i would peck so he put his hand over my eyes then 2 minutes later he took his hand away from my eyes and i saw the most beauitful place in my like.

It was a Meadow it had perple and green flowers everywhere & it was sunny so you could see everything to clearly ! Edward said it was his meadow every since he was 13 and he would always come here when he was sad or bored because he didnt like staying home that much. Atfer he said that i went to the middle of the meadow and sat down an i told him to come & sit next to me when he did i leaned into his chest. We talk for hours about school , books , our family , and us when it was almost dark he said we had to go home but i didnt want to go yet but i knew my dad would be worried i was out late so me and edward walk slowly back to the car & he took me home an walk me up to the porch and i tip toed to kiss him for atleast 5 minutes. We said our goodbyes and i was sad to say it but i knew i was going to see him tomorrow and everyday from then.

**************************************************************************************************************

Sorry i didnt upload soon enough but im not really feeling good & im having writers block so just bare with me please ill maybe upload in like two or three days !! I hope you like short chapter & IM SORRY IT IS SHORT !!!