Chapter 4 ; School !!

This chapter might be short dont know for sure so i hope its good !!

love ,, China !!

*************************************************************************************************************

I woke up at 6 I was so nervous because today is school and I didnt know what to do so i took a 3O minute shower so i dont waste all the hot water for my dad and mom. Once i was done i got dark blue washed jeans a blue v-neck shirt and a black leather jacket and black boots , I had to admite i look good in my outfit and i wanted to look good for my one true love Edward. When i look at the time it was 7:1O & Edward would be here in 5 minutes so i ate poptars & drank milk to wash it down then i ran up the stairs to brush my teeth and brush my hair & then i heard a knock on the door an ran down the stairs tripping once. By the time i opened the door i was out of breath but thats when i was him , he was looking hot with his blue shirt and black jeans with black sneakers , I sounded like a pervert right now but idk i love this boy !! When i took him inside Emmett and Alice were in the kitchen eatting breakfast "So Edward are you hungry" i ask "No thanks" he said "ok well we better get to school this is our first day back" Em said i couldnt wait to go to school.  

Me & Edward got in his volvo & Em an Alice got in Em's jeep , thats the only car he likes to drive when he goes out i just think he is weird. When we got to school i saw Jasper and Rose waiting for us by Roses car when Japer saw Alice i knew he was happy but he didnt tell us that he like her so we let it go but not for long. And when Em saw Rose he ran up to her to give her a hug & a kiss on the lips they have been going out since the 8 grade im happy for them. When were heading to the office so we could get our schedule we just had to see Tanya and her sisters I like her sisters but now her at all. When i saw Kate we ran to each other and hug for a long time she is my 2 best friend thats when Tanya ran to Edward an hugged him, but he push her back really quickly not even bothering to hug her back I laugh at that.

"What are you laughing at Isabella" Tanya said ugh i hate when people say my full first name !

"Im laughing at you because Edward didnt hug you" I said while laughing

"Shut Up" She said with a death glare which made me alugh more at her

"I so scared of you" I said while walking back to Edward

"You should be" She threaten

"Sure whatever you say" I said in a fake shakey voice

When we got our schedule we all look at them and i was happy i have Edward in almost all my classes

Math room 23

English room 19

Science room 12

Gym

Lunch

Biology room 21

Spanish room 26

I Look at Edwards schedule and i was sad that we didnt have Math together but i have all the other classes with him.

Edward's Schedule

Math 24 

English room 19

Science room 12

Gym

Lunch

Biology room 21

Spanish room 26  

We heard the bell ring and we went to our classes , Edward was growling under his brreath because he can read minds an Alice can see the future and Jazz can feel other peoples emotions but Em and Rose dont have any powers at all an that i am happy for. Edward walk me to my class and gave me a kiss on the lips before going into the class next door but when i saw a blond headed girl go in there i knew it was Tanya but i didnt care Edward doesnt like her so Im not worried at all for Tanya being in the same class as Edward. When the bell rang I put my books in my bag quickly so I could get to Edward as fast as I could when i saw him i was so happy I ran to him and gave him a big kiss on the lips. The rest of the day went by quick and Tanya didnt sit with us at lunch but sat with some mean girls named Jessica and Luaren I met this nice girl named Angela at gym. Once we got home we did our homeowrk then I made dinner for everyone at the house and all the boys watch football while eating and us girls ate in the kitchen and talking bout the school an clothes.

************************************************************************************************************* 

Sorry i didnt upload last week i was busy and i promise to upload more this weekend or next week i not really sure right now. I really hope you like this chapter i am editing the chapters so match this one so just bare with me pleasee

Love Chinitaa !!