Who Has to Know?-1*

This is my new story, Her name is pronounced ( rah- kell) she's played by Adele! Anyway I got tired of reading about skinny girls. ( not that there's anything wrong with being skinny) but what about us girls with meat on our bones? I also got tired of reading girls who are over weight hating thier bodies. So I made this story of a girl who loves her body and doesn't care what other people think. Please vote, comment, Facebook or maybe fan if you like it? Also Randomesque made my cover. 

I dare you to let me be your, your one and only Promise I'm worthy to hold in your arms So come on and give me a chance....

Chapter 1-

"Why do you keep doing this to yourself?" Stephanie, my best friend, yelled loudly over the music. Her short black dress rose up just below her butt; one wrong move and everyone could see what kind of underwear she wore. Her natural jet black straight hair was in curls going down her shoulders gracefully. Her gray eyes were beautiful compared to my dull brown ones.

          She was pretty enough to pull off that look, but me? I couldn't. I was on the chubby side and I wasn't ashamed of it at all. I was wearing the total opposite of Stephanie, with my faded ripped jeans that made my butt look even bigger, my long sleeve white t-shirt that said "F*ck Love," my white and black converse and my hair pulled up into a ponytail.

          What she's referring to is Cameron Richardson. With his chocolate brown hair, green eyes, and a laugh that almost sounded like music to me. He was the ultimate player in our school, and known as my brother's best friend. Yes, you might think this is cliché, girl loves brother's best friend, but this is different. I knew Cameron first, but while we grew up, we also grew apart.

          He wanted to hang with the boys and chase after girls, while I wanted someone to do my hair and have sleepovers with. So Cameron and my brother grew closer while we never gave each other a second glance; until that one night.

          I turned fully around to face her. "Because . . ." She waited on me to say more but that all I was giving her.

          She shook her head and scolded, "I'm only trying to save you from the pain that's waiting for you ahead." And I have to admit she was really a good friend.

          I nodded my head in understanding. "I'm a big girl, Steffy," I said, calling her by her childhood nickname.

          She let out a frustrated breath. "Fine," she pouted. "I'm going to dance," she told me and wiggled her eyebrows, walking over to a group of boys and asking one to dance.

          I turned my attention to Cameron to see him dancing with a busty blonde. Her red dress fell just below her buttocks and her breasts were falling out like a waterfall; everlasting. Maybe that's why she's his girlfriend. Cameron wore a white button down shirt that complemented his body, and dark grey pants that were snug, showing his round and, might I add, luscious bottom.

          I leaned against a counter as people milled in and out. I was in the kitchen, where there was no one else except Rich. He walked over so he was standing next to me.

          "Hey, babe," he slurred.

          I rolled my eyes, hoping he would go away, but my wish we unheard. "Do you want to have some fun?" he asked with a smirk, wiggling his eyebrows.

          "No, thanks," I replied, trying to keep the disgusted look off my face and out of my tone.

          He shrugged. "Your loss, missing out on all this hotness."

          His eyes locked on his next prey, leaving me alone in the kitchen again.

          I took a big gulp of my drink, feeling the bitter taste going down my throat. It was just what I needed to leave the world, even if it was only for a few hours.

*

I was standing outside of my house, looking and listening to all the party goers. I had had about five drinks and I just couldn't do it anymore. And what I meant was watching Cameron and Ester anymore. I rubbed my hands up and down my arms, trying to not let the cold get the better of me. I was determined not to go back inside until they were gone.

          "What are you doing out here?" I heard a husky voice ask, seeing a male body coming out of the night time shadows.

          And you would never guess who it was; Cameron.

          I glanced at him and then looked back to what I was staring at: a flower that was slowly dying and, I must say the flower and I were on the same page. "You know . . . just hanging," I said, smiling sheepishly.

          He moved closer to me until my shoulder was touching his arms. "By yourself?" he questioned.

          "Sometimes it's good to be by yourself,"

          He sighed deeply, making cold air come out when he talked. "Yeah," he agreed, saying nothing else after that.

          Then I realized something. "Why are you out here?" I questioned, turning my body around and waiting for the answer.

          He chuckled darkly. "Didn't you hear all the noise inside?" I finally really looked at him and saw his hair all tussled instead of being in place like it usually was. His usual green eyes looked almost pitch black.

          "No...."

          He took a pack of cigarettes out and lit one up. "A fight broke out," he said, taking a drag. I coughed and waved away the smoke.

          "Are you ever going to quit?" I asked. I don't know how people smoke those things knowing what they were doing to their bodies.

          He took one more drag, dropping it to the floor and stomping the rest of the cig out. "Maybe," he said simply, shrugging his broad shoulders.

          We stood in the silence for a while just taking in the night sky and the sounds around us. "You look really pretty," he whispered in my ear, his breath caressing my skin.

          I blushed, glad he couldn't see it. "Thanks," I said meekly. His closeness was making me a little nervous, but also making me excited.

          He was in front of me now and I felt him coming closer until I finally felt his lips brush against mine. I brushed our lips together a little harder then pulled away slightly teasing him a bit and I think he knew what I was doing because I felt a smirk on his lips. He bit my bottom lip, pulling it out and then releasing it. I groaned and kissed him fully, tired of the foreplay and ready to get down to business.

          So into the kiss, I didn't hear footsteps making their way towards us until I heard a familiar voice. "Yo' Cam, you saw Rocky?" my brother, A.J., asked from a distance.

          Cam pushed away from me quickly, making me fall into the large bushes as he put his finger to his lips for me to be quiet. "Over here, man and naw, I didn't see her," he said.

          My brother laughed with him. "Too bad." I heard them make little jokes here and there and then I heard nothing but the wind telling me there was nobody out here; only me. I guess I would always be his dirty little secret.

*

I know it ain't easy, Giving up your heart