Chapter 7: A Little Game of Two Truths and a Lie

"What game shall we play?" Abby asked, as she made her way to the living room.

.
It was nine in the evening, and the Team had finished eating dinner. They slipped into their pajamas to get more comfortable, and decided to play a game before going to bed.
.

"What about a friendly game of Two Truths and a Lie?" McGee suggested.

"Yes! Let's do it". Abby said excitedly, clapping her hands together.

.
Everyone (except Gibbs because he already called it a night) sat crossed legged on the floor of the living, in a circle.

"I'll go first". Tony volunteered. "Umm. My favorite animal is a bat, I don't have a hairy butt anymore, and my frat brothers once shaved off all my hair".

"Your favorite animal is a bat. That's the lie". McGee said quickly.

Tony's mouth opened wide. "Damn Probie. How'd you know?"

McGee smirked. "I remember a long time ago, you said that you were afraid of vampires". He grinned. "My turn".

"I'm writing a new book, I once slept in a coffin, and I lost my virginity senior year of highschool".

"The lie is that you lost your virginity senior year of highschool". Abby announced proudly. "I know you that well, Timmy".

Abby went next. "I have fifteen tattoos, my first job was at a library, and I had a pet rock growing up".

"You have fifteen tattoos". Ziva and McGee said together. They looked at each other, and burst out laughing.

"My turn". Ziva said after she composed herself. "I have extremely soft skin, I have a large gun collection, and my spirit animal is a bull".

"You have a large gun collection. You have a large knife collection, but not a gun collection". Tony answered immediately. "I already know you have freakishly soft skin". He winked at her. "I share a bed with you".

McGee and Abby exchanged glances.

Sorry this chapter was so short 😬. Next chapter will be longer, and much, much better. Promise!!