Chapter 1: Getting the News

An extremely caffeinated Abby bounced into the bullpen where Gibbs, McGee, Tony, and Ziva were all working. They were wrapping up a case, and the Quad Squad were almost finished with their overwhelming pile of paperwork.

Ziva and Tony seemed to be finished with their paperwork. Ziva was leaning casually up against the filing cabinets by Tony's desk, and flirting with him. Tony flirted back, of course. McGee's eyebrows were furrowed. Trying desperately to block out Tony and Ziva's voices. Gibbs kept scowling over at the two Agents. Rule Twelve was put in his long list of rules for a reason, and if Tony and Ziva broke that rule, the team would have to be split up. Dating a coworker was forbidden.

"Good morning El Jefe!" Abby greeted over enthusiastically. "Good morning my fellow crime-fighting coworkers".

"Good morning Abby". They all said in unison.

"Gibbs, have you checked your email today?" Abby asked excitedly.

Gibbs gave her a stare, silently telling her that he had not checked his email. He wasn't even sure how to work one.

Abby sighed and went over to his computer to pull up his email for him. He had 106 unread emails. She clicked on the email that was sent by her, and opened it up.

"Ta-da!" She exclaimed as Gibbs read her email. "Team Gibbs is going on a vacation!".

"Sunriver, Oregon?" Gibbs asked skeptically as he finished reading her email.

"Correcto". Abby confirmed, smiling broadly as the team. "We are staying in a three bedroom, two bathroom cabin by the SHARC Pool, and biking paths. Gibbs will get his own room, of course. Timmy and I will get one room, and Tony and Ziva will share a room as well. We are leaving at five in the morning tomorrow, so get packed!"

.
With that, Abby bounced out of the bullpen and down to her lab.
.

"Sooo... Sunriver, Oregon". Tony said. "Sounds like fun. Sleeping arrangements are pretty good too". He gave Ziva a smirk.

Ziva smirked back at him flirtatiously.

"HEY!" Gibbs barked at his Agents. They all looked at him, startled by the sudden outburst. "Go get packed!"

The three Agents scrambled out of their seats, and filled into the elevator.