Chapter 2: Plane Ride

The next day, there was an impatient knock on Ziva's apartment door. With her gun in hand, Ziva soundlessly made her way to the door, and looked through the peephole. Seeing who it was, she sighed and lowered her gun.

"Can I help you, Tony?" Ziva asked as she opened the door. She was still in her pajamas. It was a plain, oversized, light blue t-shirt with some Hebrew wording on it. She wasn't wearing any panties, and the t-shirt barely covered her butt. Ziva was barefoot, and was wearing a messy bun on top of her head.

Tony discreetly checked her out. The oversized t-shirt she was wearing was somewhat see-through, and he could make out her breasts under it. He could also tell that Ziva wasn't wearing any panties. Tony smirked.

"Is that what you are wearing on the plane?" He asked, winking at her.

Ziva made a face. "Of course not". She said. "And you didn't answer my question. Can I help you with something?"

Unable to tear his eyes away from Ziva's incredible figure, Tony shook his head. "I thought that we could carpool to the airport". He suggested. "Only if you.."

"My eyes are up here, Tony". Ziva interrupted him. Tony tore his eyes away from her body, and looked up at her.

"Only if you want to". Tony finished.

Ziva shrugged. "Sure. If you don't mind waiting for about five minutes. I still need to get dressed".

Tony grinned. "I don't mind. I can take your suitcase to my car if you want".

Ziva nodded. "I'll get it". She said, and walked into her bedroom.

Tony took that opportunity to get a quick peek of Ziva's partially uncovered butt. He liked what he saw.

Ziva reappeared from her bedroom moments later, wheeling a small black suitcase. "Here you go". Ziva said, handing her suitcase to Tony. "I'll meet you in your car".

------------------------------------------------------

Tony was playing Tetris on his phone while waiting for Ziva. A few minutes later, Ziva opened the passenger door, and slid into the front seat next to Tony. She was wearing black lounge pants, and a burgundy sweater. Her hair was down and straightened. She wasn't wearing any makeup, but Tony thought she looked as beautiful as ever.

"Ready, Zee-vah?" Tony said, stretching out her name just to tease her.

"Yes. To-ny". Ziva teased back. "We are going to miss our flight if you don't hurry up. If I was driving, we would be there sooner".

Tony chuckled. 'I want to actually make it to the airport. Sorry Zi, but I want to live".

Ziva scowled. 'If you ever call me 'Zi' again, I will do the Columbian Necktie on you". She threatened. 

Tony's face paled, and he rubbed his neck with his hand. "You wouldn't". He half-pleaded.

Ziva smirked. "Try me". She said with her voice lowering an octave. "My bite is worse than my bark".

"Oh, I know it is". Tony mumbled. He started the car, and drove off to the airport.