Chapter 13 - Super Awkward.

James' P.O.V

I'm dreading to see his face again.

That evil, manipulating face.

Damien's face.

How is it even possible that he and Anya are in the same dorm room? Aren't there rules for that?

If you haven't noticed already, I have a strong vendetta against Damien.

Why?

I don't even want to remind myself.

But for now, for the sake of Anya and Sam, I'm keeping a smile on my face so that they don't worry too much.

"What are you thinking about James?" Asked Anya as we continued to walk to her dorm room. Maybe my anxiety is showing.

Think fast,"Uh, just exams and deadlines and stuff like that. Nothing to worry about."

"Oh right. So what subjects do you take?"

"Um...English, Chemistry, Textiles--"

"Textiles?" Anya asked with a small grin on her face.

"Yeah, I know right? That's what I thought when he told me what subjects he wanted to choose." Robin added. Thanks for the unnecessary input dude.

I bobbed my head down, embarrassed.

"No--no. There's nothing wrong with that. Not every guy would take textiles. It's original."

My head shot back up, maybe a bit too quickly. Well, that's the first time anyone's thought about it that way. "Thanks."

"Plus, I'm taking textiles so you wont be alone." Sam reassured me.

I nodded towards Sam to show my appreciation. At least I'm not alone in at least one of my classes.

In the past three hours or so, I've come to realise that these two girls are really easy to get along with. I'm warming up to them already.

"Alright." Sam starts."Anya, I'm gonna make my way down to my room. Nice meeting you James."

"Likewise." I replied.

"I'll go with her." Robin exclaimed.

--------------------------------

As we come up to Anya...and Damien's door, I take a deep breath hoping that he wont be inside.

Anya slides the key in and creaks the door open gently.

Hopefully my prayers will---

Not be answered.

"Hey Anya--" Damien looks at me and grimaces until he looks back at Anya and smiles.

Such.A.Fake.

"Um...who are your friends Anya?" He asked. Like he doesn't know.

Anya turned back to smile at me," This is James. He sat with Sam and I at lunch today."

"Oh did he?" Damien arched an eyebrow.

There was about 30 seconds of silence before anyone spoke again.

Way to make things awkward.

"Anyway..." Anya started, looking at both me and Damien. " James has been really helpful today, he saved me from that Kayla girl or whatever her name is."

"Don't mention it. I'm always here to help if you need it seeing as we're friends and all--"

"Friends?" She asked.