Chapter 6 - Now Everything Makes Sense

Damien's P.O.V.

"Dude." said my best mate Jack. "Who's that chick? You know, the one with the brown hair. She is smokin' hot."

"Dunno. My eye is on the blondie. Now she's a winner." I watched her sleeping quietly. Call me a stalker, who cares. "I should jump her while I have the chance."

"What? You're crazy. She'll feel it anyways. I mean it's one thing to have a different girl in your bed every 2 days but to bang someone in their sleep. Now that's just sick."

"Whatever, fine. We'll just wait until they wake up."

"Nah. I'm not doing that. I gotta go, I've got a party to go to."

"Fine go. Just leaves more for me." Jake grins at me. "Only joking mate, don't worry. You'll get your fair share." I gave him a wink as he left.

I walked down my spiral staircase and headed for the TV. I started playing Call Of Duty 2, which I just got for my birthday a month ago.

My stomach grumbled. I paused the game, got up and made my way to the kitchen. I decided to make pancakes since they were my favourite. I made a bigger mix because the girls may be hungry when they wake up.

When they were done I took some and put them on a plate for me and left the rest for the girls.

I went back to reaume my game.

*bang bang*

"Ha you're dead." I laughed at the man i just shot in the game. Oh wait...I got shot.

"Game Over."

Fed up, I switched of the TV and finished my pancakes.

"I see you've woken up. Now i can ex--" I was interrupted by the brown haired girl.

"Execute me? Please no. I'm an adopted child. I'm just starting uni. I have my whole life ahead of me. Please don't kill me."

"If you're gonna kill her, you're gonna have to kill me. Even though I would preferably like to stay aliv--" Said the blonde one who looks so hot when she's scared, wait why are they scared for? And what is this about me excecuting this girl? They are something else.

"You girls are something else. Hi. My name's Damien." I introduced myself.

"Uh. Hey." They both replied as they looked at each other, confused.

"Have a seat."

Anya's P.O.V.

I can't believe what I'm seeing. The guy that is standing imfront of me - and this is going to sound crazy - but he looks excactly like my dream guy roommate.

The ebony brown hair, the electrifying blue eyes, the tanned skin. He has it all. It's as if my imagination was somewhat created into real life.

"What's going on? And where am I?" I asked.

"I thought you would say that." Wow his voice is sexy. "Well, you two were coming into starbucks when you both walked straight into the door and fell flat on the ground."

I blushed in embarrassment. "Then what?" asked Sam.

"Well me and my friend Jake--"

"Wait." Sam Stopped him. "Did this 'Jake' happen to have blonde hair?"

"Yeah. Why?" Damien asked. Sam turned to me.

"I get it now. Those were the two guys we were stalk--" I stepped on her foot to stop her saying any more.