Chap 3: Together

The first year was amazing. Blaise had only seen me once, alone after Christmas Holiday. Bloody hell, he was strange. I had gone to the Orphanage and told Mrs. Blake all I had learned and skipped about Blaise to her. The summer was nice, receiving letters from Ron, Hermione, Fred and George. None from Harry. None of us knew why.

I had gotten on the train for second year, after saying goodbye to Mrs. Blake on the platform, I found a compartment to hold with my friends. I heard the door open, I had looked to see Blaise alone, standing there.

"Caroline." He had grown since I last saw him in June. He walked in the compartment, closed the blinds and silencio the compartment. "I've missed you. I can not stop thinking about you." He leans closer to my face. A passionate kiss and it felt good. "I hope it's alright if I can kiss you again?" I nod. He kisses my lips.

"Blaise--"

"It's alright, baby. I'll sit here with you." He laughs.

"I have friends who want to sit with me. I'll sit with you later, Blaise."

"Alright. If only, you say yes to a date with me? I like you, Caroline. Honestly, I really like you." His eyes sparkled as he smiles.

"Yes. Let me know." He nods. "I really like you too, Blaise. I, honestly, do not care if you're in Slytherin. You're a good boy and I like that about you." I kiss his cheek. "Go, before anyone sees you with me." He lifts the spells of the compartment and quickly leave it.

~~~ ~~~~

"I heard Zabini has a new girl. Some students saw him leave a compartment on the train a little after eleven. Blimey, he must had snogged her, honestly, he was too occupied with himself." A Ravenclaw said to her friend as I passed by them to meet Blaise.

I followed his directions to this place in the castle. It was on the fourth floor. I end at a wall after a corridor. I think of Blaise as he told me and the door opened. I walk in and it's a room like atmosphere. Blaise was sitting on the couch, watching the fire spark in the fireplace.

"Car-Car, come sit." I sat next to him. "I've missed you." He kisses my cheek.

"I saw you this morning, Blaise. And at dinner." I giggle as he kisses my neck.

"I have a gift for you, baby." He pulls something from his pocket. Blaise opens the box, it's a necklace. A green emerald in a red heart shaped edging.

"Blaise, it's wonderful." He clasps the necklace around my neck. "Thank you."

"Anything for my girl." He kisses my lips and it was passionate.

I sit in his lap, my arms around his neck and his hands on my back. It had gotten heated, but Blaise wouldn't go far.

"I want to, love. I think it's best if we wait. I love you" His eyes shined as he said those words.

"I love you too, Blaise." My lips met his again.

~~~ ~~~
|Zabini Manor|

"My Lord, Blaise has been seeing the girl as his new girlfriend. By the time we capture her, she will not be a problem when the mission starts."

"Good. She will do the mission justice."

~~~ ~~~
|Hogwarts|

"I know it's been a year since we've first met. Will you be my girlfriend, Caroline?" His arm wraps around me while we watched the fire.

"Yes, Blaisy. I will. I love you" I kiss his cheek.

"I love you too, Car." He pulled me into his lap. "I saw you on the train right before first year and I knew how beautiful you were. You were the only girl who has ever looked this beautiful." He kissed my cheek.

"That's very sweet of you, Blaisy. You have grown into a handsome boy and I think I'll keep you to myself." We kissed and it was heated again. I had taken my shirt off. He kissed all parts of my chest.

"Car-Car, you're too much. I can not handle this. Bloody hell, Caroline." His eyes diverted to my stomach. I was tiny for a twelve year old girl.

I giggled. We spent overnight in the Room of Requirements. I love Blaise Zabini.

A/N: Sorry, I have to hurry this. It won't begin again until mid December.