Chapter 17: "Blake is more important than me babygirl?" Part {2/3}

{Chapter 17: "Blake is more important than me babygirl?" Part {2/3}

{To the left is a picture of Chloe outfit, and the song "fashion killa" that will be mention later on in the story.} 

Third point of view..

After her conversation with Justin, Chloe walked up to her room and instantly slammed her door. Throwing anything in sight across the room, hot tears running down her face like a waterfall. 10 minutes pass as she continued chucking things across her room, not caring what she hit in the process. Chloe soft screams could be heard throughout the room, but she could only hear them. Chloe stopped in her spot, and crashed to the floor, her breathing uneven and her mind gone.

___________

some time later...

“I don’t care.” Chloe snapped, referring to Madison, and shrugging her shoulders roughly while putting a coat red lipstick over her full lips.

Madison signed, “He’s really sorry.” Madison whispered, trying to reason with Chloe after her little talk with Justin.

“I don’t care.” Chloe repeated, cutting her eyes towards Madison before shining them back in the mirror towards herself. 

“But Justin-” Madison said, before getting caught off back Chloe sharp scream.

“He can fuck off!” Chloe yelped, “Don’t say his name anymore, I don’t care what he thinks. This is my night, I do whatever the fuck I want, I see whoever the fuck I want, I “wear” whatever the fuck I want.” Chloe barked at Madison, letting out a aggravated groan as she heels clicked across the bathroom floor.  

Chloe rolled her eyes, completely ignoring Madison penetrating look on the side of her face. She placed the last perk of makeup on her face, and put it away. Walking out the bathroom, she turned to give Madison a blank look.

“I don’t want to talk to him, okay?” Chloe said quietly, walking pass Madison over towards her phone and looking at the time, 7:35 pm. 

Madison sighed, “Did you called Marcus yet?” Chloe asked, raising her eyebrow. “He couldn’t make it.” Madison said bluntly,staring at Chloe, “Oh, well you have Ryan.” Chloe said playfully, causing Madison to give her a death look. 

“Kidding.” Chloe said dryly hearing a knock at the door, she walked over towards it, revealing Justin. She clenched her jaw, rolling her eyes to the back of her head as she walked away from the entrance. Justin stood there in the entrance, giving Chloe a pleading look.

Chloe stood there, an unreadable expression on her face.Chloe Leaned against the wall, no one said anything as she just stood there and completely ignored Justin presence. Justin walked forward, coming closer to Chloe than she intended, she looked into wounded eyes, his heart breaking at her look of discomfort in her eyes. 

Justin reached out for Chloe hands, Madison  stayed frozen like a statue as she watched the scene take place in front of her, Chloe shook her no at Justin, , looking away from his deep gaze, to the floor. She held her hands up in front of her, signaling for him to stop.