Nine: Ive got friends their all in my head.

Austin's Point of View.

Ben and Matt looked at the window the same time.

"Paparazzi...wait no... Get Raven out of here." Ben whispered.

"Whu-" Matt picked her up and the employers at Subway totally understood. The guy with the camera came in and stared at all of us.

"Where is she?"

"Who?" I said.

"The girl with the black hair, the one who is going to save the world."

I stared at him with a confused face.

Ravens Point of View.

I stood in the freezer of subway with Matt infront of me. "Matt what the hell is going on?"

"A source from the Asylum here, I'm guessing. You're a wanted women Ms. Raven."

I rolled my eyes. "So are we caught?"

"Nope, Ben is able to slam any piece of evidence, yet you're going to have to stay away from the asylum tonight. "

"We're freeing Oli tonight?"

"No, only Lee and I, Ben bought a hotel."

"How did you keep all this from me?"

"Easily, you fell asleep on the boat."

I groaned and tried to get out.

We were locked in. I shook my head and began to cry.

"Hey, hey, Raven. Everything is going to be ok."

"Why me?"

"What?"

"Why am I such a big deal to these people."

"We don't know,"

Lee then opened the freezer and waved us to come out. "The guy up front shot the spy, we got to get a move on."

Matt nodded like it was normal but I was in complete terror. What type of hell was all of this?

--

Before we got any further, Ben got us all hoodies and we wore them to hide our hair and shit like that. It was a gift from "Ben Bruce Clothing." Whatever the hell that was. We trudged up the stairs and they pushed me inside first then everyone followed. Matt kissed me then Lee and him left.

I broke down crying and hid my head in my lap. "Shhh," Ben whispered rubbing my back.

"What am I Ben?"

"We're not sure we just know that whatever it is, is going to kill you and change everything.."

"Let them kill me then, please. I hate this."

"Can't let that happen love."

"What is--."

"Raven-"

"Ben-"

Alan grabbed me away from Ben, "will you shut up you fucktard? She has Anxiety and the amount of pressure you're putting on her is insane."

Ben looked up at him with amusement,

Alan rolled his eyes and led me to the bathroom. I took deep breaths and he wetted a washcloth,

"I should have committed suicide when I had the chance," I whispered. Alan turned off the sink then took a deep breath.

He sat next to me and placed the cloth on the back of my neck then he began to massage my hand.

"We're all grateful you didn't Rae, you saved Matt. You gave him more motive to read, to figure out the lies."

"How much do you know?"

"Enough." He said sighing.

"Can you tell me what you know?"

He nodded.

"I know they have kept an eye on you since you were two. They monitored you and how you interacted with people. They wrote that you were the 'missing link' that you could be the answer and a gene you have could end mental illnesses such as depression, anxiety, and bipolar."

"Well that's ironic because I have all of those. "

"I know," he smirked at me and rubbed my back.

Oliver's Point of View.

I was out, I almost got caught twice but I was out. I saw Danny's car and sprinted to it. Danny was in the drivers seat snoring so I slapped the windshield and he jolted up out of his seat. He smiled and quickly unlocked it, I jumped in and Danny swerved off. "We're gonna have to ditch this car and town. I bought you a phone and added Everyone's number. Text Ben and Matt you're out."

I did as I was told and looked out the window. Matt texted me the address of where try were and we quickly made it to there. Matt and Lee ran up to the car. Tears fell from my eyes as I saw Lee. He came for me. Lee smiled and ruffled my hair making it look shittier then it was before. Matt and I hugged and I couldn't help but laugh.

"We did it Matt,"

"Except now we need to save Raven,"

"Is she at DeVounti?"

"No they want to kill her."

----------

Sorry for shortness <3

Sorry if its confusing, it's going to be pretty intense for the next few chapters and I just thought of an ending. So this'll be ending in about 10 chapters. You've been warned.

Title: Lithium by Nirvana