Four: Oliver's farewell.

Thank you so much for your support. This is probably my favorite series I have ever written. Hopefully you all enjoy it as much as I enjoy writting it. My fans will always and forever be the saviors of my life. Without you, i don't know where I would be today. BTW I'm adding gifs on each chapter of this. The gif for this one is with Matt && Oli. It jabs you in the heart after reading this, just FYI :D. Ahhh, Those cute lil shits. Anywhore, hope you enjoy this chappie c: 

 Song I listened to while writting: And The Snakes Start To Sing by Bring Me The Horizon

Oliver's Point Of View.

DeVounti was becoming home to me. My home away from the memories of hell. The memories I tried to escape but followed me by traumatic memories. They say that the craziest of crazy go over seas. Well I guess that's me. I stared at the mirror and sighed. 3 more hours... I thought I might run away but they gave me a shot where I would fall asleep by the time the cabbie comes and gets me.

Matt walked into the room and cleared his throat. We were roommates and also band mates. The band broke up after several years of touring. Everyone has someone, Matt and I went "crazy." And ended up In DeVounti.

"I can't believe it man," His voice began to crack. I could tell he was trying to stop himself from crying but we both knew tears were meant to be shed. I pulled Matt in for a hug and we both just stood there hugging eachother. I couldn't make it without him. My best friend. Seeing a life without Matt, it didn't make sense. Matt and I sobbed into eachothers shoulders, we knew this was goodbye. Neither of us wanted to admit it but we both knew the aweful truth.

 "I'm going to miss you." I said after awhile, wipping the tears that fell from my face. "I know Oliver..." Matt said sniffling. "But listen." He held my head between his hands so i could look him in the eye. Seeing tears threatning to spill once more from his eyes was enough for me to just want to end it all. "We will see eachother again, as soon as I get out of this hellhole, I will go to America and resue you. We're not crazy like they said... We know their secrets remember?" 

I nodded but began to choke on sobs again. Matt pulled me in and rubbed my back. I know our plan is possible. INSANE, but possible. (A|N: I could go into details about the plan, but y'all will find out about it later on in the story >:D) Matt patted my back and then we heard a throat clear. We both looked up and saw Austin standing there with tears falling down his cheeks too. Austin was a good mate, I knew him as well before coming to DeVounti. 

"I can't believe you got selected..." he whispered

"I know... I wish it was all just a dream.." 

I hugged Austin and then looked at my two mates. They both looked devastated. Even though I was going to be gone for the moment until Matt would come, I had a feeling this would be the last time I'd probably see Austin. "Lads, the dance Friday, Matt if you don't ask Raven you're a pansy, and Austin..." Austin looked kind of embaressed as he realized where I was going. "If you don't ask Riot to the dance... you'll disapoint me." He nodded and forced a smile. I could tell they had the hots for eachother, but both of them were too shy and pussies to tell anyone. It was kind of where everyone knew they liked eachother except them. 

"Mister Sykes, It's time to go." A voice bellowed into the room. The room filled with silence. My legs felt like jello. I grabbed by suitcase and faked a smile and did a peace sign to both of my lads. Matt and Austin waved. Matt looked so lost. I didn't want to remember him like that. "Fake a smile at least." I whispered. He tried his hardest but the pain that filled behind his eyes just wouldn't go away. "Bye Oli." 

"Bye Matt." 

With that I was taken away by then men in black suits. Walking down the never ending halls of DeVounti. I felt myself starting to grow dizzy. I then saw Raven. She looked up and her eyes were filled with confusion. "Can I say one last goodbye?" I asked quickly. They nodded and let go of me. I ran to Raven and touched her cheek. 

"Wish I got to know you better Rae."

She nodded and touched my hand. "Same here, it still hurts that youre leaving though." I nodded and kissed her forehead. She tensed at the sudden gesture. She then loosed up and hugged me. I hugged her back and whispered into her ear. "Watch after Matt for me ok?" 

"Ok." 

I smiled stroked her cheek as a tear fell from her eye. "I will see you again... It may not be soon but I know I will." 

She smiled at that and nodded. All of a sudden the men in suits pulled me away and gave me another shot in my neck. With that, I was fully out. Goodbye everything I've ever known, goodbye Matt, goodbye DeVounti. Goodbye everyone. See you soon. 

Raven's Point of View.

My heart broke as I saw them pull Oli away from me. I only ever had a few conversations with him but from them I felt a connection with him. He felt like he could be an Older brother. He made everything here feel alright. I felt that him and Matt would be the ones I could turn to when I needed someone. They took Oli, now I fear for the sake of my sanity that Matt would leave soon. I began to walk to the dorms. I wasn't sure where I was going but I traveled to where my heart would take me. I needed to see Matt or Jacklyne. I needed to be comforted. I then ran into an individuals body, I looked up and saw a familiar face. "Raven, I was about to go find you..." Austin's voice said awkwardly.  I nodded as I looked up at him. "Sorry, I'll do whatever in a few hours but I need to see Matt..."

"That is actually why I wanted to Iook for you." Austin said while rubbing the back of his neck. "He wont talk to anyone except you. Oli leaving devestated him." I nodded. "take me to him now." Austin lead me down the hallway then stopped infront of a door. I knocked then walked in. I saw Matt sitting there just staring at the wall. His face was emotionless, he looked so pale. So alone. He looked like a trainwreck. "Matt?" His eyes darted to my face. He nodded at my presence. I stood there awkwardly... "I'm sorry I can come--" "Sit.." He patted his lap. I nodded and walked towards him. He pulled me onto his lap and held me close. "He's gone..." he whispered. "I know..."  The silence filled the room, it was comfortable, yet it felt as if was like a funeral home. Matt lost his best friend, I couldn't imagine what it would be like. I felt him put his nose into the crook of my neck and he started to take deep breaths. I sat the and let him be engulfed with his emotions. 

"Rae, I know this is an awkward time to ask this... but Oli told me I had to do this..." I looked into his eyes and saw his once lonesome eyes filled with desire and lust. He bit his lip and turned red as he looked into my eyes. It turned me red too. We then began to chuckle lightly as we realized we both were getting shy. "Tell me Matt.." He sighed then held both of my hands. "Will you be my date to the dance Friday?" I scrunched my nose as i looked at him with confusion. "Yeah... theres dances here?" He nodded smiling at me. I giggled as I layed my head on his chest. It was at that moment that I felt normal, for once in my life.