Three: What Do You Mean By Chaos?

I woke up with a bolt. I wiped my face and looked around. Matt stared at me with a confused face. I looked around and saw that I was on a bench around the corner from the cafeteria. I rubbed my eyes then looked at Matt. I couldn't help but smile which caused him to smile. "Have a good dream love?" My smile went down as I shook my head. I shook my head then cuddled into him. "I had a dream Jacklyne yelled at me and told me she was done with me.."

A tear escaped my eye and he quickly wiped it away. "Love, it was just a dream." "Thank God for that."

He held on tight as he rubbed my back. "Shh, love it'll be ok."

I sighed as I nodded.

"We'll come on, it's dinner..."

"I'm not hungry..."

"I know, yet they'll force food down your throat."

I sighed. Matt stood up and pulled me up with him. "C'mon."

I groaned and followed him. I saw him smirking at me as we began walking down the never ending hallway.

Jacklyne and Riot waited for me by the door and attacked me as I followed closely behind me Matt. Matt looked behind and just smirked. "Sit by me Rae." Jacklyne said.

"NO ME!" Riot argued.

I couldn't stop smiling. "Why not both?"

"That means Alan would have to move on my other side," whined Jacklyne. I rolled my eyes. "Guess I should not sit by the couple... I'll sit by Riot."

Riot pumped her fist in the air and ran to get food. "Rae you bitch," Jacklyne growled. I laughed and hugged her. "You know I love you... I thought I lost you earlier today.."

"What do you mean?"

"Had a dream that we got into a fight because of--" before I could finish, Alan walked over and kissed Jacklyne's cheek. "Hi Raven."

Jacklyne then turned her attention on him and ignored me. I sighed and just walked to get this disgusting food. I got a pizza and V8 with a small salad. I walked over to our table and sat by Austin and Riot. Matt took a seat by Austin and whispered into Austin's ear. Austin then broke out into a really cheesy grin and whispered back. I was really confused.

--

MATT'S POINT OF VIEW :D

Something about Raven felt right, ever since she grabbed my hand before therapy today something shot through me. I cared for her more then anything else. Austin jinxed it after he went with Alan to check on Raven for Jacklyne. He told me he "shipped" us. God knows what the hell shipping is. Anyways, I saw her from a distance once when she was out, at first I just saw a misguided girl with crazy hair laying down with her eyes closed. She was nothing special in my eyes.

Then I saw her eyes, her bright green eyes and straight electric black hair. No makeup, and her beauty looked innocent and enticing. The girl I saw laying down who I thought was unpleasing. Turned out to be one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. I mean yeah Danielle and Jessica were pretty. As was riot and Jacklyne. But Raven was adorable. With her rosy cheeks, he contagious smile, her sick ass body... I'd sneak into her room and do things with her if you know what I mean... and everything in between.

As I sat down to Austin I saw Rae just looking at Riots papers. That's when I leaned over and whispered to Austin.

"I think I like her."

"Like her like?" He whispered back.

"Like like her." I whispered back blushing badly.

He smiled at me with this overexagerated smile and whispered back. "Ask her to the dance this Friday." Would she say yes? I nodded and told him fine.

That was when we heard a blow of a whistle call through the cafeteria. We all looked up and saw the douche bag of the world standin there smiling his disgusting yellow teeth smile.

"Hello children, some of you have some good news.."

I stiffened up. The only good news he ever said was that if someone was going to the war or moving to a different location.

"If I call your name, you will be transferred to Boston Massachusetts in The United States of America,

Daniel Scott, Amelia Stone, Kyle Geriop,"

He rambled on but that's when I hearts something I didn't want to hear. "Oliver Scott Sykes."

Oliver's head shot up and his eyes grew fearful. Oh no. Oli...

Oli broke down crying. I rubbed his back as Serena whispered into his ear saying it would be ok.

Except it wouldn't be ok. She hadn't been here as long as Oli and I had. Oli was going to Feshielle. Feshielle made you more insane and hectic. My best friend was going to be ruined.

"You'll be leaving by 3:00 tomorrow, pack up and say your goodbyes."

__________________________

POOR OLI!!! I updated or you guys. I think I know where to go with this story xD thanks for the support y'all have given this story. Makes me happy. Xoxox Lydia