The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me [ 21 ]

Reece's POV

"Where the heck is Narnia?"

The boys laughed, clearly amused by Chloe's temporary state as I let out something in the lines of a chuckle and a sigh. "Chloe, please get out of my closet."

Moments later, her head popped out of the closet doors and she skipped across the room before crashing onto my bed. Whilst lying on her back, she lifted her arms and legs in the air, fascinated by the fact she had fingers as she moved them around with awe.

"Woaah," she breathed, "This is so cool..."

Valentino's lips formed into a wide grin, "This is so entertaining."

"Tell me about it." Jake agreed before turning to me. "Yo, bro, are there any more brownies left?"

I shook my head in disappointment. "Nah mate, she didn't even leave crumbs."

Suddenly, a loud thump caused us to bring our attention back to Chloe, who was now situated on the floor, laughing.

Confused, yet entertained, I raised an eyebrow."Did you just fall off my bed?"

Chloe looked at me like I was missing the big picture. "Nooo, I attacked the floor."

"Backwards?"

"I'm frikin' talented!"

As always, Valentino's laugh stood out as the loudest. "She's fucking hilarious!"

Dennis, being the goody-two-shoes he is, offered Chloe a hand and helped her up. When Chloe managed to steady herself, she thanked him for being such a gentleman before planting a kiss on his cheek. We watched as Dennis' entire face turned scarlet only seconds later.

"Aww!" Chloe admired, "You're so cute when you blush, Dennis!"

Dennis, who'd just managed to turn even redder at her comment, scratched the back of his neck and looked down at the floor as we laughed at him. "Gee. Thanks, Chloe."

Obviously oblivious to the fact that Dennis was being sarcastic, Chloe broke into a wide smile as she jumped up and down in excitement. "You're welcome! Bye!"

Then she proceeded to skip towards the door, that's when I reached out and grabbed her by the wrist, before twirling her towards myself. Feeling dizzy, she brought her other hand which was free and held onto me.  

"And where do you think you're going?" I smirked, ignoring the strong sense of déjà vu, knowing the way I was holding her now was somewhat familiar to the first time we'd met - When we'd broke into the school, only to find that she was locked in.

When her light brown eyes landed on mine, she held onto a mixture of confusion and enthrallment.

"You have really pretty eyes." She whispered, enchanted and mesmerized.

'You do too.' I thought.

Instead, I winked at her. "I know."

For a moment, we just stood there, smiling like idiots...before she pushed herself away from my chest and ran out downstairs.

"Hey!" I called out after her. "Where' you going?!"

From the bottom of the stairs, she looked up and gave me an innocent look. "I'm hungry."

Letting a chuckle escape my lips, the boys and I followed her downstairs where she sat on the kitchen counter expectantly. "Reece, make me something to eat."

Jake scoffed, "Reece? Cooking? Oh this I have to see."

"I reckon we should be taping this." Valentino commented.