The Next Taylor Story

Well guys, I'm extremely proud to annouce that the new addition to the Taylor family, will be called "A Little Piece Of You" It will begin where this one has just finished...this is what the story is about, and hopefully, it will let me save it to the new story, and let me add it's cover pic, it's pissing me off a little lol so here it is....

**BOOK THREE to "Nine Months" and "Knocked Up...AGAIN!""** ... Matty and Sums Taylor are about to become GRANDPARENTS!! Join their eldest and teenage son Brax and his childhood sweetheart Lexi Evans as they begin the journey of starting their own little family...There will be lots of tears, lots of laughs and a whole lot of love as they experience the ups and downs of becoming parents for the first time, with some more bumps and more shocks along the way...with the whole big crazy Taylor family and friends ... I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY! 

##THIS STORY DOES CONTAIN RUDE LANGUAGE AND SOME SEX SCENES, SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED##

##A LITTLE PIECE OF YOU... IS THE FOLLOW UP STORY OF "KNOCKED UP...AGAIN!" ... IT WOULD BE ADVISED TO READ THAT ONE FIRST, TO UNDERSTAND THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY AND THE STORYLINE, YOU CAN FIND MY STORIES IN MY WORKS ON MY PROFILE##

Is there a name for a sequel of a sequel? if there is let me know!

I should hopefully get the first chapter of the new story out by monday, I hope, maybe even sooner, but you'll know when I do, anyways, I'll be adding the character list to the start of the book as well, and I will move the one from the middle of this one and put it at the end of the first chapter.

OH! I want to know your thoughts of me adding more than just Brax and Lexi's POV's in the story as well, Like Matty and Sums, and maybe even Scott's (Lexi's Dad), if you think that would be good idea or a pain in the ass/annoying, let me know, and and there will only be a couple flashbacks in the next one, so you'll see them when you do hehe....

What else can I say other than the BIGGEST THANK YOU... thank you so so much for making me feel really awesome about my stories, for reading, for loving and enjoying and most of all being with me through the lives of Matty and Sums Taylor, your support and kind words are truely appreciated,, and I love you guys for making this journey a memorable one!!

I know there are a few mistakes here and there, and if my grammer is shit house, please forgive me, I'm no expert and I'm just trying my best to give you guys a good read and a good laugh, and maybe cry as well.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT STORY, UNTIL THEN, SEE YA SOON!

Heather xxx