The Vasectomy

The Vasectomy

a vasectomy is a surgical procedure for male sterilization and/or permanent birth control.

7th June 2019

Matthew's POV

Today is the day I have been dreading, since Summer got pregnant with Cade and Aidan. Sums got really pissed off with me, because I have cancelled the appointment three times now. I just wasn't ready to have a surgeon touch my balls while I was out cold. That feeling just didn't sit well with me, it would also make me feel better if Sums was a scrub nurse, she could've been there with me.

"Don't even think about, Matthew." Sums warned as she leaned up against the wall as I washed her back. We are both in the shower, like any normal day, except this day, our boys aren't home and I'm getting my nuts sliced open. I sent the kids to my parents house last night, so Sums and I could have a night off. I also wanted no interruptions, I'm not gonna be able to have sex for a couple of weeks, and I wanted to make sure, that I had my fill of my wife before hand.

"And what exactly am I thinking?" I whispered softly in her ear, as I moved the sponge around to her front, which got me presesd up firmly against her back.  My hard shaft grinding into her sexy ass, it amazes me that she turns me on more and more each day.

"That you're gonna back out of it." she said stiffling the moan I know that's dying to escape that pretty little mouth of hers. My lips caressed the skin at the base of her neck, one hand finding her sweet spot and started to massage her firmly. 

"Not this time, Baby." I whispered as my teeth grazed across her ear lobe, my other hand pinched her hard nipple, this time she moaned softly. The heat of the water, steaming up the room, the droplets of water, sliding down our bodies.

"Stop teasing me." she moaned, her head titled back and rested against my shoulder, as I picked up the pace, massaging and teasing her most sensitive bits. 

 "What do you want, Baby?" my voice lust filled voice dropped a little more, as I continued to tease her, her moans picking up pace, her breathing becoming more shallow.

"You, right now!" she growled, her hands flew up around my neck and she wrapped her fingers though my hair. That was all it took for me to fill her completely, our rough breaths and loud moans, the sound of our bodies slapping together, echoed through the ensuite. Each deep and hard thrust bought us closer to the edge, ready for that much desired release, that was driving us higher and higher.

"MATTY" Sums moaned my name loudly, as I felt her walls tighten hard around me, I slammed back into her again, the aching throbing of my shaft drove me insane as she squeezed me tighter. As I felt her release, I quickly withdrew and with one final grunt, I came outsise her and pulled a breathless Sums into my chest, which was rising and falling fast.

"I can never get enough of feeling your heat against my bare flesh, Babe." I grinned, spinning her around so I could see her flushed cheeks. 

"After today, you can all the time." she smirked and reached over to the taps to turn off the water that was now running cold. We won't need to buy condoms anymore, which is one thing we can save on, since I won't be shooting anymore baby making seed.

I've been extra cautious in making sure I didn't impregnate my sexy wife, she would absolutely kill me if I had. We had decided before the twins arrived, that our family was complete and we are more than happy with our four boys. Our daughter, will be forever in our hearts, and watching over her brothers, our little angel Autumn.