Introduction

Book Cover Credit goes to sweetELUDE! Thanks so much!

Also, check out The Picture by Gracie29!

_______________________________________________________________________________

It was about midnight when she came home. I heard her stumble after she slammed the door. I quietly got out of bed to see her sitting against the wall with the heroin that she had just bought. I could tell that she had also been drinking.

She looked absolutely awful. Her dirty blond hair was a mess and her makeup was smeared. She stumbled against the wall, dropping her purse beside her.  I could see her shaking as she pulled the heroin out of her pocket.

I’ve seen her take her drugs before. But this time she seemed even more crazed about the heroin. She was almost overexcited.  Once she finally tied the rubber band around her arm and took the heroin she just sat there staring at the ceiling.

She didn’t move. Her shoulders slightly shifted, as if she had finally relaxed. I figured she just fell asleep so I came downstairs and gave her a blanket since there was no chance she would be getting up any time soon. I gave her a kiss and went back to bed. 

Hey everyone, so I hope you liked my short prologue! Tell me what you think! Vote, comment, and spread the word! Thank you!!!! <3

Alex xoxox