~chapter 5~ "she mit...lose her voice forever....."

~Lucas~

I walk back and forth in front of are house infirmary clenching my fist in worry and nervousty. I let out a sigh.

"dude..."

"WHAT?!"

"calm down. you look like a stressed old geezer. relax bro...." Vincent said.

"H-HOW CAN I RELAX?! I FOUND MY MATE AND NOW....SHE MIT DIE!" I sit down with my hands covering my face.

"it'll be ok....she'll be fine...have faith in your mate." he gets up and walks to the kitchen and back and hands me a sandwich. "here....you hav'nt eat in two days....your the alpha you need your energy..." I growled and pushed the food away.

" I'm not eating till my mate wakes up! if she does'nt eat then I won't either.."

Vincent then raises a eyebrow at me and laughs.

"know your sounding like a 2 year old who does'nt want to eat his vegetables" he Smirks and grabs the sandwich and puts it up to my mouth. "come on Lucas eat up...come on---" I growl even louder and smack the food up in his face.

"DAMN IT VINCENT!! I SAID I DID'NT WANT ANYTHING TO EAT! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

I yelled in my alpha voice. he then straightened up and nodded and left the room. I then look back down at my mate laying on the bed. her cuts have healed and we bandaged her neck up but.....that's were the problem lied....

*flash back*

"W-WHAT?! IT CAN'T BE!....WHY?!" I yelled at my uncle. he is the best doctor that I know of for humans and wolfs.

"am sorry Lucas but.....there's no other solution..."

"NO THERE HAS TO BE!! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN TO HER...SHE'S MY MATE....SHE'S MY EVERYTHING!"

"I'm sorry Lucas but....her voice box has been damage badly. I don't think....she'll be able to talk for a long time....."

I slam my fist into the table. and clench my teeth holding back the erge to rip my uncles head off.

"NO! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO HER?! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MY MATE! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE WITH HER.....I SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO STOP HOW EVER SHE GOT HURT BUT.....I..I was to late.........DAMNIT!!" I yell and throw a chair across the room holding my head in my hands thinking this is all my fault.......

*flash back ends*

I then softly run my thumb across her cheek loving the feeling of her soft skin under my thumb. to think this beautiful girl....is my mate. she's amazing......everything that I could have amagined and more.... I then lean down and kisses her perfect pink lips. as I did her lips felt cold. I leans back and my eyes widen.....I know she's hurt and sick a bit but...the kiss was nice but.....there was something missing?....there were not......

...............sparks?

I then woke up the next day and felt like I was dieing from starvation. I growled and got up and ordered Vincent to make me a sandwich. I then sat down and eat it.

when I got a weird feeling inside me....like....I was scared and sad....but why?

my eyed then widened when I found out....those mit not have been my feelings but.....MY MATES! S-SHE WAKE!!

I ran as fast as my human feet could take me and busted into the infirmary. I then looked at the bed my mate was on and I see her sat up and her cheeks all wet from tears and a stunned face looking at me. I quickly made my way by her bed and started spitting out all the things that were on my mind. which was a stupid idea. but that's all I could manger to say after seeing her wake sence 3 days ago when it looked like she was going to......die.

"ARE YOU OK?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR NECK?! AND DID ANYONE HURT YOU!?"

she then looked at me with eyed eyes and I could tell she though I was crazy or something. I sighed a bit then held her hand in mine and said in my deep alpha voice.

"I will protect you. no one will ever lay another finger on you again....I promise." I said looking her in the eyes. her beautiful green eyes.

I then for the first time saw her cheek turn a slight shade of red which made my heart start to beat rapedly. I then offered her a smile and said.

"my names Lucas.....may I ask what your's mit be?..." she then opened her mouth to talk but all that came out was screeches and weird noises. I could'nt help but chuckle a bit. I should'nt have asked her to talk knowing her conditions. I then quickly got out a white board and a dry erase marker for her. she smiled slightly and started to write on the board.

she then wrote the word.

...........Kylie.

hey guys! sorry it took so long to update. you know with thanksgiving break and everything.......anyways hoped you liked this chapter. love you guys all for voting and commenting! ^^